"Vampirus" is the 6th episode of Season 8 and the 106th overall episode of Aqua Unit Patrol Squad 1. It is set to premiere June 19, 2011.
Shake is out with Carl in his backyard, sunbathing and wanting to go inside his pool. Dusk eventually falls, and vampire bats strike, taking Shake with them. The next day, Meatwad finds their old landlord Markula on television, being interviewed. Shake comes back, showing to be bitten and infected. Meatwad cannot let him in, but he's determined to, and he eventually does. Shake is shown to be bitten everywhere but his jock. The Squad goes off to Marcula's cave in search of him, and there Frylock and Meatwad leave Shake by himself to confront Markula and his goons, only to find out he is truly immune to the Vampirus. Shake soon gets himself on television, being interviewed as to how Marcula was earlier. He shows off his t-shirt reading "I'm Immune" and "Hot Dong", pointing downward to his jock. He gives out his message to all women and gives off his number onlygo off in an act of rage a few moments later. Frylock then gives the vampire vaccine to Carl so he can be vampire-free. That night, Carl still ends up getting attacked by vampire bats. Shake goes outside to splash the blood from the vaccine on him which only makes the vampires enraged and hungrier. Meatwad lets whats left of Carl and the bats inside. The Squad hides in Meatwad's room, where Shake is thinking of names for the vaccine. He eventually puts on garlic deoderant, as Markula appears through a hole in the roof that Frylock had complained about. The stench of Shake's deoderant drivee the vampires and Markula away. Frylock shows this off in an interview to reveal he has created lines of garlic toiletries that have made him rich, and Shake destroys the TV in jealousy and rage. He then goes outside to poor steak sauce on himself, only to attract bears, who have appeared in place of the bats-- being attracted to all of the garlic people have been putting on themselves thanks to Frylock's inventions. Master Shake watching this on TV gets jealous and decides to come up with his own vaccine which is steak sauce. He then goes outside and pours out two bottles and waits for vampires but none come and he thinks that the steak sauce works ignoring the fact that the vampires are dead said by Meatwad. Suddenly Grizzly Bears infiltrate the neighbourhood, and Shake tries to make friends with them while a nervous Meatwad locks him out. The bears then maul and eat Master Shake.
- Narrator (George Lowe)
- Master Shake
- Zombified Prostitute
- Assisted Living Dracula
- Carl is eaten/mauled to death by Vampires.
- Master Shake gets mauled to death by Bears.
- Markula returns in this episode, Frylock complains about a hole in the roof.
- Frylock pulls out the Volume 6 DVD and advertizes it (but mistakenly calls it Season 8).
- The episode Couples Skate is flashed back.
- This episode once more starts off with the caption "Seattle."
- The lab is brought up, only for Shake to call it out as Frylock's bedroom.
- The episode Freedom Cobra is flashed back to Shake kicking the dog Bobby/Shenandoah.
- Shake's phone number is 201-555-0156.
- Judging by where the bats did not bite, Master Shake apparently applies stick deodorant to his groin.
- Even though Master Shake has been bitten, he is not turned into a vampire.