1. Demolition - TV-PG-LV (Original rating)/TV-PG-L (Current rating) - Originally gave it a V for a rat eating another rat's remains after Rick killed it, but it's not enough. Also, Vyvyan getting bitten by S.P.G and Neil attempting to hang himself doesn't get a V either.
2. Oil - TV-PG-DLV (Original rating)/TV-PG-LS (Current rating) - Mike playing a tape of a woman moaning during sex is more sexual than suggestive. Also, Vyvyan getting hit by a pickaxe isn't enough for a V.
3. Boring - TV-14-L - One use of "shit" and one use of the n-word doesn't get an L, but "bastard" being said 8 times earns an L. And a man getting punched in the nose and bleeding, Vyvyan accidentally cutting one of his fingers off, and Futumch throwing a skewer at Neil's head doesn't get a V.
4. Bomb - TV-PG-DLV - "Bastard" is said 6 times, but 3 of those uses are used as a character's name, so it doesn't get a TV-14. A D for rape being mentioned and a V for Vyvyan getting electrocuted.
5. Interesting - TV-PG-DL - A D for Vyvyan doing press-ups, which resembles a humping motion.
6. Flood - TV-14 - Just for "bastard" being said 5 times.