Not counting explicit profanity. Also, I need to rewatch every episode.
1. Tim's Beard - TV-PG (Original rating)/TV-14 (Current rating) - Just for Gladys eating a corn dog in a sexual way.
2. Unjustly Neglected Drama - TV-14-L
3. The Comeback Sermon - TV-14 (Original rating)/TV-14-D (Current rating) - A D for the song's lyrics “Do you like dick? Can you suck it?”
4. Atlantic City - TV-14-L (Original rating)/TV-14-D (Current rating)
5. Legend of the Month - TV-PG-DL
6. Marie's Dead Husband - TV-14 - I would re-rate it to TV-PG-L, but one use of “shit” earns it.
7. The Girl Scout Incident - TV-14-L
8. Rodney Has a Wife - TV-14-DL (Original rating)/TV-14-L (Current rating)
9. Pharmaceutical Sales Rep Gone Wild - TV-14-DL (Original rating)/TV-14-D (Current rating) - A D for the doctor saying “My weiner, their mouths.”
10. Amy's Got a Gun - TV-14-DL (Original rating)/TV-14-D (Current rating)
11. The Salty Jazz - TV-14 - Just for Tim saying "niggity".
12. Jews Love to Laugh - TV-14
13. Nagging Blonde - TV-14
14. Tim & the Elephant - TV-14-L
15. Debbie's Mom - TV-14
16. The Escape Artist - TV-14-L - One mention of jacking off doesn't get a D.
17. Personality Disorder - TV-14 - Just for people mistaking Tim's weiner costume for a penis.
18. Stu is Good at Something - TV-14-L
19. London Calling - TV-14-D - A D for a mention of "titty-fucking".
20. Novelist - TV-14-DL