1. Help a Brother Out - TV-14-L - An L for "shit" being said uncensored 3 times.
2. The Beginning - TV-14
3. Love Letters - TV-14
4. All About That Bass - TV-14
5. Foxcroft Academy for Boys - TV-14-D (Original rating)/TV-14-DL (Current rating)
6. A Mine is a Terrible Thing to Waste - TV-14-L
7. Broken Wings - TV-14-DL (Original rating)/TV-14-L (Current rating)
8. Ring of Fire - TV-14
9. Mystery on Wall Street - TV-14-D - A D for the term "sucked me off".
10. A Dog's Life - TV-14-D - I was going to remove a D, but Pigeon saying, “That Lydia has got a real pair of dick-sucking lips,” earns it.
11. Spring Break - TV-14
12. At the Car Wash - TV-14-L
13. Thy Neighbor's Life - TV-14/TV-PG-DLV (Alternate rating) - Just for one uncensored use of “shit”.
14. My Favorite Mystery - TV-14-D - A D for Pigeon saying, “Put that old man's giant hard dick in your mouth, it'll calm you down.”
15. Tyson of Arabia - TV-14-LS - An S for the opening.
16. Carol - TV-14-L
17. Mike Tysonland - TV-14-DL - A D for the dick jokes.
18. Gift - TV-14
19. Real Bitches of Newport Beach - TV-14-L - And L for the word “bitch” being said twelve times.
20. The Pigeon Has Come to Roost - TV-14