Not yet finished.
1. Pilot - TV-14-V
2. Got a Minute for Love? - TV-14-DS - An S for Chubbie Webbers sucking on an umbilical cord in a suggestive way.
3. Snake Island - TV-14 - The violence is too moderate, but I still rate it TV-14 for drug content.Read more >
1. Charlie Gets Crippled - 9/10
2. The Gang Goes Jihad - 7/10
3. Dennis and Dee Go on Welfare - 7/10
4. Mac Bangs Dennis' Mom - 8/10
5. Hundred Dollar Baby - 10/10
6. The Gang Gives Back - 8/10
7. The Gang Exploits A Miracle - 8/10
8. The Gang Runs for Office - 6/10 - This episode isn't as funny as the rest of the season IMO.
9. Charlie Goes America All Over Everybody's Ass - 9/10
10. Dennis and Dee Get a New Dad - 7/10Read more >
1. The Gang Gets Racist - 7/10
2. Charlie Wants an Abortion - 5/10 - Tommy is very rude and irritating.
3. Underage Drinking: A National Concern - 9/10
4. Charlie Has Cancer - 8/10
5. Gun Fever - 8/10
6. The Gang Finds a Dead Guy - 7/10
7. Charlie Got Molested - 8/10Read more >
Not counting explicit profanity.
1. Collateral Massacre - TV-14-DLV - Bare breasts being shown doesn't earn an S.
2. An Office Man's Tactics - TV-14-L
3. Angels in the Crosshairs - TV-14-LV - There is a lot of bloody violence in this episode; such as soldiers getting shot, slashed with swords, killed with chainsaws, and even Roberta brutally assulting a navy commander. It's much more violent than Swan Song at Dawn. I don't think it's enough for a TV-MA, however.
4. Oversaturation Kill Box - TV-14-L
5. Codename Paradise, Status MIA - TV-14-DLSV - A D for the line, “Get ready ladies, cause here comes my cock! Now start sucking!” and an S for Revy getting raped by a police officer.Read more >
1. Video Oujia - 8/10
2. Unremarkable Voyage - 7/10
3. Remooned - 10/10
4. Gee Whiz - 9/10
5. EDork - 10/10
6. Little Brittle - 8/10
7. Robositter - 7/10
8. Moon Master - 9/10
9. Diet - 8/10
10. Dusty Gozongas - 6/10
11. T-Shirt of the Dead - 9/10
12. Hypno-Germ - 8/10
13. Carl - 6/10Read more >