Not counting f-bombs or explicit nudity. Not done yet.
1. The Party Crashers - TV-MA-S - An S for an extended scene of Marshall having anal sex with Wendy.
2. Plexi Max Extravaganza - TV-14-DL - The glory hole scene isn't enough for an S and Ben Assfuck getting beaten up isn't a V.
3. Dyke Hills Mall - TV-14-DLS - An S for for Pristina sucking on an ice cream in a sexual way.
4. Moviestar Marshall - TV-MA - Two mentions of "sucking cock" earns that rating.
5. Slimshank Redemption - TV-MA - One mention of "sucking cock" earns that rating.
6. Ouija Board Blunders - TV-MA - Same reason above.
7. Devirginization - TV-14-LRead more >
Not done yet.
1. Help Me - TV-14-DLV / TV-MA-L - Bleeped profanity isn't enough for an L but the word "dyke" earns it.
2. They Took My Thumbs - TV-14-DV / TV-MA-L
3. I'm Trapped - TV-14-DLSV / TV-MA-L
4. In a DVD Factory - TV-14-DV / TV-14-DLV
5. Tell My Mom - TV-14-DV / TV-14-DLV
6. P.S. Yes, In That Way - TV-MA / TV-MA-L - Just for the extended scene of Bigfoot masterbating.
7. Love, Maurice - TV-MA (original) / TV-14-DLSV (re-rating) / TV-MA-L - Originally for the Willy Wonka Glory Hole skit but it's not enough.
8. Two Weeks Without Food - TV-14 / TV-14-L
9. But Not in That Way - TV-MA (original) / TV-14-DS (re-rating) / TV-14-DLS - The Giving Tree skit isn't enough for a TV-MA.
10. I Love Her - TV-MA (original) / TV-14-DLSV (re-rating) / TV-MA-L…Read more >
If there are two ratings (for example, TV-Y7 / TV-Y7-FV), the one on the right is the uncensored rating, if there is only one rating, then both versions get the same rating.
1. Werewolf vs. Unicorn - TV-14-DLSV / TV-MA-L
2. Squaw Berry Shortcake - TV-14-DV / TV-MA-L
3. Rabbits on a Roller Coaster - TV-14-DLSV / TV-MA - A man crapping on the car isn't enough for a TV-MA.
4. Tapping a Hero - TV-MA - Just for the 33 Year Old Virgin skit.
5. Shoe - TV-14-DV / TV-MA-L - A robot humping a slot machine isn't enough for an S. Even though, the word "fuck" is said three times in this episode, but the line, "Get that cock out of your mouth, that's my job" earns an L.
6. Endless Breadsticks - TV-MA (original) / TV-14-DLSV (re-rating) / TV-MA-L - Originally …Read more >
Not finished yet.
1. The Rickshank Rickdemption - TV-14-DLV - I was going to remove a D, but a mention of "sucking dick" earns a D.
2. Rickmancing the Stone - TV-14-DLV (original) / TV-14-LV (re-rating)
3. Pickle Rick - TV-14-DLV - A D for Morty asking if he was going to touch an alien dick.
4. Vindicators 3: The Return of Worldender - TV-14-DLV - The word "shit" being said throughout isn't a TV-MA-L, and the violence I excpected to be like Superjail or Mr. Pickles since there's a V there but it's not enough, it's less violent than Rick Potion #9 and Look Who's Purging Now.Read more >
Note: If there are two ratings (for example, TV-Y7 / TV-Y7-FV), the one on the right is the uncut version.
1. Suck It - TV-MA - Just for the Unicorn sketch.
2. Federated Resources - TV-14-DLV - George Bush's daughters dancing topless isn't enough for an S. Nudity is still blurred in the uncensored version.
3. Easter Basket - TV-MA / TV-MA-L - The violence is very gory in this episode so it earns a TV-MA.
4. Celebrity Rocket - TV-14-SV - There isn't any bleeped language so no uncensored rating.
5. Dragon Nuts - TV-14-D / TV-MA-L - Four uses of "fuck" earns an L.
6. 1987 - TV-MA / TV-MA-L - Just for the tree skit, if it wasn't in this episode then I would rate it TV-14-DLS.
7. Cracked China - TV-14-DS - An elderly from the Goldern Girls masterbati…Read more >