Travis of the Cosmos is an alien who came to Earth to get a job with a 401-K plan.
Travis first appears in Super Spore, having come to Earth to find employment. He communicates by retracting a tentacle out of his trunk and puncturing the back of other people's skulls, taking over their minds and using their mouths as a vessel to communicate. He does this with Shake throughout the episode, causing Shake to black out for long periods of time. However, he has difficulty communicating with Frylock and Meatwad at first as he can only speak in (mock) Japanese. Meatwad teaches him English via a a self-help seminar he got from Carl called "Do It All Night, Every Night", resulting in Travis' English vocabulary to become vulgar and crude. Frylock then invents a mind-reading device out of a colander and a stereo that allows Travis to communicate without the need to latch onto a host body. He attempts to get a job at the mall at the end of the episode, though his attempt seems unsuccessful due to his rude behavior and accidental destruction of the office
Travis frequently urinates out of several spouts on his body, hosing down everything around him in orange urine. He can also flick drops of powerful acid from his pseudopods that can melt through most anything (including a stack of pancakes and Shake's hand), though he only does this because "it looks cool".
He appears one last time in "The Last One", having latched onto Randy the Astonishing's head to speak through him. He was presumably killed when Happy Time Harry stabs him in the eye with the knife on his hand.
- The Colander device that translates what he says re-appears in Hypno-Germ.
- In "The Last One" Travis is wearing a string of beads very similar to those worn by D.P. and Skeeter. This could mean that he joined their frat at some point.
- Travis has green blood and orange urine.
- Travis of the Cosmos was named after the creator of ATHF.COM, Travis Dangel.
- His language isn't even Japanese if it's translated correctly.
"Suck it, suck it dry!" "I rule you!"