Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Cold open: Dr. Weird gets a call on his answering machine asking if he would like to buy a new deck. Dr. Weird has Steve send robot "phone spiders" through the phone which kills the operator on the other side.
The episode opens with Carl in hiding from Frylock, who is looking for him for a favor. After Frylock somehow gets into the house, he shows Carl what he wants him to do - test out an environmentally friendly super toilet he has placed on Carl's front lawn. Frylock explains that the toilet uses a jet engine and highly compressed air to dispose of waste. To give Carl reason to use the toilet, Frylock gives him a 'care package' with stool softener, fiber tablets, and espresso, then locks the door to Carl's house while Carl is outside so he can't get in to use the bathroom. Frylock also tells Carl that he's installed a cloaking device which will render him invisible while he uses the toilet in a bid to give Carl a false sense of confidence, because he has not done that in reality because he can't afford it. So, he watches Carl through his binoculars, praying that the police won't drive by (and tells Master Shake to put the phone down, because he's apparently giving the police a reason to).
Finally, Carl is forced to use the toilet. After defecating, he hits the flush button, but his body is sucked into the toilet's jet engine and reduced to nothing but his head and a pool of blood. As Frylock ponders what to do, Meatwad says "...we have the technology. We can rebuild him." Meatwad then "rebuilds" Carl by tying his head to a tree in his backyard with bungee cords and nailing his clothes to the tree.
Frylock keeps Carl's head alive with electrical stimulation, while his brain output is translated into text on his computer. However, Carl apparently isn't too happy with his situation, as most of his brain output is obscenities, which Meatwad poorly tries to imitate.
Master Shake unearths a body from a graveyard with a demolition vehicle and drives it through town back to the house, where Frylock turns Carl into an old black man with a white head. However, the attachment of Carl's head to the body doesn't work, as the body rejects it and starts to attack Carl's head, forcing Frylock to remove the head from the body to come up with a plan B.
After sending letters to various medical companies (and a failed attempt by Shake to get an "assload of organs" from an organ bank in Passaic), Frylock receives a package from wegotusssomemedicalwaste.com filled with eyeballs. He constructs a torso, arms, legs, hands, and feet out of the eyeballs and attaches Carl's head to them. Upon seeing himself, Carl initially wants to commit suicide, but then wants to kill Frylock, although he can barely move because the eyeballs are sensitive to any touch, making Carl's every movement very painful. Meatwad unplugs Carl's life support before he chokes Frylock to death.
Plan C involves attaching Carl's head to a military suit bristling with weapons that can cause massive destruction. Shake quickly questions Frylock's plan, and Frylock agrees, saying "You're right. Damn, what the hell was I thinking?" Finally, Frylock attaches Carl's head to the top of a radio controlled dump truck, moving under the control of Frylock. After Carl threatens to sue Frylock and discovers that he can't steer himself on his own (due to his tongue being an eye ball), Carl agrees to have Meatwad take him home. Meatwad bursts in wearing the military suit and holding Shake in a torture position. Frylock tells him "Not in the house!", where Meatwad launches him up in the air. Then, he engulfs Shake with rocket explosions, killing him. The episode closes with Meatwad telling Shake, "Fudge you, butthole."
- When Carl's head is attached to the computer, it translates what Carl is thinking. If you freeze frame it, there are actually sentences on the computer. And while Frylock's fries get in the way to obscure it for censorship purposes, most of it is still readable -- and very vulgar. Basically Carl is thinking about what he's going to do to Frylock when he gets his original body back. The computer screen reading Carl's thoughts says this:
Oh man, I swear to fucking God,
Fry-man, I'm so fucking pissed
right now. Oh, and by the way,
I hope you enjoy eating your
own shit, because I'm about to
rip your motherfucking throat
out, and shove it so far up
your ass, that you have to
fart to fucking breathe, fucker.
- WeGotUsSomeMedicalWaste.com used to be a real page created by the editors for this episode.
- In recent Adult swim re-runs, Carl's brain input is censored ("Mother f***ing" is changed to "Mother loving").
- Carl hurts while he walks with his body of eyes, yet he doesn't feel any pain while choking Frylock with his arms. (Although it's possible Carl was simply too obsessed with killing Frylock that he raged right through the pain.)
- Carl being sucked into the toilet is series co-creator Dave Willis' favorite death of the character.
- The title of this episode is a parody of the title of the film Total Recall.
- Meatwad: "Fudge you, butthole."
This a reference to the famous quote of The Terminator, who really said "fuck you, asshole."
- Meatwad: "He gonna be like the Hulk, just ripping out the back of his pants."
A quick and funny reference to the transformation of The Incredible Hulk.
- Carl: "So it's sorta like Predator, but instead of killing people, he's like crapping."
Frylock: "Or Hollow Man..."
A funny reference to the film Predator, where the villian can cloak himself to beld into his surroundings. And also a reference to Hollow Man where the main character turns himself invisible.