In Mayhem of the Mooninites, Ignignokt and Err seemingly vaporize Carl with a blast from the Quad Laser, but at the end of the episode it is revealed that they sent him to the moon. For some odd reason, Carl did not sucumb to the negative effects the moon has on your body. He functioned normally, as if he was on Earth. It is possible that this is due to the Mooninites habitat. Time Lincoln is also seen igniting the fuel to a wooden space craft containing the Aqua Teens in the Credits of nearly every episode of Aqua Teen Hunger Force.
- In Remooned, Ignignokt stated that his Uncle Cliff "hasn't been all right since the Lunar War." This implies that a war broke out on the moon at some point.
- A variation of the drug Marijuana was developed on the moon. It is known as "Moonajuana."
- In 2-And-a-Half-Star Wars Out Of Five, the moon was obliterated once struck by a missile. Despite this, it can be seen in the sky in many episodes following.
- In Jumpy George, it is revealed that a strip club business was established on the moon, known as "Full Moonz."
- In that same episode, a flashback revealed that the Mooninites were arrested once they parked their spacecraft directly on top of another spacecraft (branded "PFA-3748-WQ"). This implies that there is a police brigade on the moon.