Master Shake teaches Meatwad how to cross the road, but, of course, not the right way. Frylock then teaches Meatwad properly and says "Grab on to my fry and then we'll cross the road and have chocolate milk." When Meatwad touches Frylock's fry, he sees his future and sees poison signs saying DO NOT DRINK THE CHOCOLATE MILK. A car hits Shake even though he's on the sidewalk. After Meatwad continues fight about chocolate milk Frylock gives him his milk but Meatwad accidentally spills it and starts crying. Frylock then smells it and finds that it has expired! Master Shake starts to think Meatwad can see the future. Meatwad tells Frylock to not open the trash. But Frylock doesn't believe in Meatwad's silly games. Meatwad says he knew it would stink, but Frylock says, "Sometimes trash does stink." Master Shake wants to know his future but doesn't want to touch Meatwad, so he uses a back scratcher instead. Shake wants to know if he will ever get a girl. Instead of seeing Shake dating, Meatwad sees him reading butt frenzy. At the store Shake wants to know the lottery jackpot numbers, so Meatwad touches the back scratcher. He sees Shake beating him up with said back scratcher. Meatwad breaks the scratcher and grabs Shakes hand. Meatwad predicts the numbers are 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 and 7 although in Meatwad's vision they were actually 1, 2, 49, 758, K (or "Kafive"), a ball with a long message about not being loved ("No one loves you. They're just pretending to be nice. But they talk bad about you after you leave the room. You're gonna die alone."), and a troll's head. Frylock insists those are not the numbers. At the actual lottery drawing, the numbers are 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, making Shake angry.
Meatwad later shows his dirty diaper, then he says that "there is another". Frylock reminds him that he is not Yoda. Frylock still doesn't believe Meatwad and starts to walk outside after Meatwad said DO NOT LEAVE THE HOUSE, seeing Frylock blowing up. Frylock leaves and you see an explosion Frylock comes back saying "the dog blew up again." Shake goes to Carl's house to tell him that Meatwad can predict Carl's future. You can see Carls top saying Giants are number #1. Meatwad holds Carls hand, but nothing happens, so Meatwad reads Carls T shirt, saying "Giants are #1." Carl gets annoyed with him yelling at Meatwad and Shake when Shake predicts oil. Instead of striking oil, however, they strike his sewer system. Meatwad starts eating caulk, but Frylock finds out and reads the side effects which include, "thinking you can see the future but you can't." Meatwad continues the caulk. At the end of the episode, Shake talks to Carl about the oil that they are covered in, which is actually fecal matter from Carl's sceptic tank. When Shake thinks that Carl hid oil in his sceptic tank, believing that Texas shouldn't have all the oil. Carl says, "You're wearing my dinner!" Shake scolds Carl for eating corn, and Carl tackles Shake.
- During one of Meatwad's visions, Frylock spontaneously explodes.
- This episode marks the first appearance of the Foodie Mart store.
- This is the first of 8 episodes beginning with the word "The".
- It is also the first episode in Season 2 not beginning with the word "Super".
- The lotto numbers are as follows: 1, 2, 49, 758, K, "No one loves you. They're just pretending to be nice. But they talk bad about you after you leave the room. You're gonna die alone." and the head of a Troll doll.
- The sign for the oil stain says "See the sacred oil stain. See Carl inside for tix. Get blessed out the Ying Yang."
- This episode was originally scheduled to air on September 28th, 2003, but premiered earlier.
- Both Frylock and the TV lottery announcer show extreme surprise that 1-2-3-4-5-6-7 are rolled for the lottery numbers (the announcer even says "What are the chances?") The chances are exactly the same as any other combination of 7 numbers in a field of 44, actually, i.e- extremely low chances. It just seems impossibly unlikely because it highlights the extreme odds (several million to one) against anybody guessing the right combination.
Allusions and References
- Meatwad: It was The Prophecy, starring Christopher Walken.
Shake: He wasn't in that at all!
This is a reference to the movie series The Prophecy, which did, in fact, star Christopher Walken.
- Shake: And by the way, Dallas? That's on TV.
A quick reference to the show of the same name, Dallas.
- Frylock: (to Meatwad) Shut up, you're not Yoda!
A reference to the famous Star Wars character.