Master Shake teaches Meatwad how to cross the road but of course not the right way. Frylock then teaches Meatwad properly and says "Grab on to my fry and then we'll cross the road and have chocolate milk." When Meatwad touches Frylocks fry he sees his future and sees poison signs saying DO NOT DRINK THE CHOCOLATE MILK. A car hits Shake even though he's on the sidewalk. After Meatwad continues fight about chocolate milk Frylock gives him his milk but Meatwad accidentally spills it and starts crying. Frylock then smells it and finds that it has expired! Master Shake starts to think Meatwad can see the future. Meatwad tells Frylock do not open the trash. But Frylock doesn't believe in Meatwads stupid games. Meatwad says he knew it would stink, but Frylock says, "Sometimes trash does stink." Master Shake wants to know his future but doesn't want to touch Meatwad so he uses a back scratcher instead. Shake wants to know if he will ever get a girl instead Meatwad sees him reading butt frenzy.At the store Shake wants to know the lotto jackpot numbers, Meatwad touches the back scratcher seeing the scratcher beating Meatwad up. Meatwad breaks the scratcher and grabs Shakes hand. Meatwad predicts the numbers are 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 and 7 although in Meatwad's vision they were actually 1, 2, 49, 758, K (or "Kafive"), a ball with a long message about not being loved ("No one loves you. They're just pretending to be nice. But they talk bad about you after you leave the room. You're gonna die alone."), and a troll's head. Frylock insists those are not the numbers. At the actual lottery drawing, the numbers are 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, making Shake angry.Meatwad later shows his dirty 'dipey' (diaper), then he says that "there is another". Frylock reminds him that he is not Yoda. Frylock then still doesn't believe Meatwad and starts to walk outside after Meatwad said DO NOT LEAVE THE HOUSE, seeing Frylock blowing up. Frylock leaves and you see an explosion Frylock comes back saying "dog blew up again." Shake goes to Carl that Meatwad can predict Carls future. You can see Carls top saying Giants are number #1. Meatwad holds Carls hand but nothing happens so Meatwad reads "Carls T shirt saying Giants are number #1." Carl gets annoyed with him yelling at Meatwad and Shake when Shake predicts oil, instead they strike his sewer system. Meatwad starts eating caulk, but Frylock finds out and reads the side effects thinking you can see the future but you can't. But Meatwad still eats the caulk. At the end of the episode, Shake talks to Carl about the oil that they are covered in, which is actually crap from Carls sceptic tank. When Shake thinks that Carl hid oil in his sceptic tank, believing that Texas shouldn't have all the oil. Carl says, "You're wearing my dinner!" Shake notices that he eats corn and yelling, Carl tackles Shake.
- This episode marks the first appearance of the Foodie Mart store.
- The lotto numbers are as follows: 1, 2, 49, 758, K, "No one loves you. They're just pretending to be nice. But they talk bad about you after you leave the room. You're gonna die alone." and the head of a Troll doll.
- The sign for the oil stain says "See the sacred oil stain. See Carl inside for tix. Get blessed out the Ying Yang."
- This episode was originally scheduled to air on September 28th, 2003, but premiered earlier.
- Both Frylock and the TV lottery announcer show extreme surprise that 1-2-3-4-5-6-7 are rolled for the lottery numbers (the announcer even says "What are the chances?") The chances are exactly the same as any other combination of 7 numbers in a field of 44, actually, i.e- extremely low chances. It just seems impossibly unlikely because it highlights the extreme odds (several million to one) against anybody guessing the right combination.
Allusions and ReferencesEdit
- Meatwad: It was The Prophecy, starring Christopher Walken.
Shake: He wasn't in that at all!
This is a reference to the movie series The Prophesy, which did, in fact, star Christopher Walken.
- Shake: And by the way, Dallas? That's on TV.
A quick reference to the show of the same name, Dallas.
- Frylock: (to Meatwad) Shut up, you're not Yoda!
A reference to the famous Star Wars character.