Meatwad watches a violent "warrior gum" commercial and goes out to buy some for himself. He returns wearing a Marine Corps uniform and tells Frylock that he bought the gum and also signed the three Aqua Teens up for the Marines. Frylock decides to go to Canada to avoid enlistment. Shake enters and shoots himself with a shotgun after hearing the news, claiming "they'll never take me like this" but the Marines still take him as he ends up on an aircraft carrier with Meatwad, peeling potatoes. Frylock arrives in Canada which is just a barn with "Canada" written on the side. Inside, Frylock wakes up, seeing that he is in a chair with a device locked to his head and a TV screen in front of him. A Canadian-themed Billy The Puppet (The puppet Jigsaw uses to communicate to his victims of his traps) from the Saw series puts Frylock through various easy and confusing trials.
Meanwhile Shake and Meatwad clog the ships toilets with the potatoes and jump of the ship when fighter jets attack. They swim away.
Frylock gets fed up with the Canadian Jigsaw and leaves after being begged to stay. Outside of the barn, Shake and Meatwad meet up with Frylock. Shake decides he also wants to go to Canada but walks in the wrong direction. They decide they all need to hide somewhere so they hide in a cave somewhere in the desert. The Marines find them with helicopters. Shake and Meatwad try to convince the Marines that they are gay by doing the YMCA dance and making out, succesfully driving away them away. Frylock then points out that it was the same joke as in The Aqua Teen Hunger Force Colon Movie for Theaters and advertises for, Aqua Teen Hunger Force volume five on DVD, and Zombie Ninja Pro Am. After that Meatwad asks "What movie?" and the episode ends.
Featured Characters Edit
- Man in the Warrior Gum Commercial
- Warrior Gum Announcer
- Upper-rank Marine (voice only)
- Murderous Doll from Canada
- Kids in the Commercials
- Other Marine ("You're Awol")
- Announcer pedaling the ATHF merchandise
- An unnamed cat is killed by Shake using a drill.
- Master commits suicide via shotgun, but is soon revived by the marines.
- This is the first episode since Hypno-Germ that Carl does not make an appearence in.
- The gay kissing joke from Aqua Teen Hunger Force Colon Movie Film for Theaters is reused. Frylock even breaks the fourth wall by mentioning the movie. When this happens, a "commercial" for the film on DVD along with "Aqua Teen Hunger Force Volume 5" and the PlayStation 2 video game Aqua Teen Hunger Force Zombie Ninja Pro-Am. To add to this joke, Meatwad says "What movie?".
- This is one of the few episodes of the show to feature CGI animation. Other such episodes include "Dirtfoot" and "Last Dance for Napkin Lad."
- Meatwad claims to have joined the Marines, though he is clearly wearing a Navy outfit with a PFC rank on the sleeves. Additionally, they are stationed on a Navy aircraft carrier (resembles the US Navy's Nimitz Class carriers), not even having gone to Basic Training. Additionally, while on the barge he says "Hoo-hah", which is closer to the Army's "Hooah" than the Marines "Oorah"
- This is one of several episodes where shake gain's a shot up look from multiple projectiles like bullets.
Allusions and ReferencesEdit
- The puppet in the TV that had Frylock scrap in a head gear is a joke from the Saw movies, although he appears to look more like Jason Voorhees from Friday the 13th as he is wearing a hockey mask.
- [TV Commercial]
- TV: Warrior gum. The last gum you'll ever need.
- Man: Damn!
- Master Shake: Listen, when we dock, I'm gettin' a tattoo of an anaconda that's coming outta my groin region! It's gonna say Bad Ass...in ancient Script. Like Egyptian, maybe.
- Meatwad:[puts his hat on] I joined the Marines.
- Frylock: You did what?
- Meatwad: I joined the Marines.
- [Frylock awakens to find his head in a trap]
- Frylock: Where am I?
- Puppet: Welcome to Canada, Frylock. The key to the trap on your head is implanted in your skull, just behind your right eye. On the table in front of you is a grapefruit and grapefruit spoon. Do the math.
- Frylock: Wait, wait! What's the grapefruit for?!
- Puppet: [pause] I don't know actually, I forgot. You think you can maybe...grab your jaw and sort of rip your head open. I want to see inside there! Rip your head open!!
- [Shake and Meatwad find Frylock in Canada]
- Master Shake: Frylock! We found you! I miss your beautiful face!
- Meatwad: How was Canada?
- Frylock: Canada? Uh, Canada sucks.
- Meatwad: Well, so does the Marines.
[Shake is covered in blood]
- Meatwad: Well, pack your things, maggot. We goin' to the Middle East.
- Master Shake: Hell no! Let's see the Marines try to take me like this!
- [Master Shake pulls out a shotgun and puts it in his mouth]
- Meatwad: Shake, NO!
- [Shake blows his own head off. Cut to an aircraft carrier at sea.]
- Master Shake: [His head having been poorly reassembled] Unbelievable! They took me like this!