Cold open: Dr. Weird's laboratory is shown, but we don't see inside.
Without playing the opening, the episode immediately goes to the Moon. The Mooninites have gathered a bunch of their villain friends for one final push towards eliminating the Aqua Teens. However, they do not succeed, and much of their group is eliminated from the meeting. Only the Rabbot, the Mooninites, Mothmonsterman, Ol' Drippy, Happy Time Harry, the Cybernetic Ghost of Christmas Past from the Future, and Major Shake get to South Jersey. They plan to shove "The Screw of Damnation" into the Hunger Force's heads. When the Mooninites were asked how they would get it in there, the Mooninites planned (They planned on having the others do it) on giving the Hunger Force a Post-It note saying "Stay Still."
arly on the episode, they decide to make a cool group name. The brownies suggest "Click-Click-Click-Click" and they finally settle on the Rabbot's idea, "Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday" because the Ghost repeats it upon hearing it.
When the Villains finally get to the Aqua Teens house, Carl tells them that they moved to Honolulou. Frylock comes out. He blows up Happy Time Harry after saying "Can I help you?" Ignignokt flees without Err.
- MC Pee Pants makes his third appearance in this episode as a worm.
- Villains who were left out: Wayne "The Brain" McClain, Love Mummy, www.yzzerdd.com, Willie Nelson, The Real Wisdom Cube and Universal Remonster.
- In the character roll call, Err mentions a villain called the Klaus. No Villain answers when he said it, and the Klaus isn't otherwised mentioned any other time in the entire series. This issue has baffled some fans over the years, but in the DVD Commentary for the episode, it was revealed to be a simple reference to the Scorpians, an old rock band.
- This is the first ATHF episode to not have an opening theme song.
- The Aqua Teens and Carl do not appear until the end of this episode.
- This episode was originally titled "The Last F**king One For 2003".
Allusions and ReferencesEdit
- In this episode, Happy Time Harry alludes to Ted "The Nuge" Nugent, who would later be prominently featured in the episode entitled Gee Whiz.
- Rabbot: Sunday Monday Tuesday...
A quick and almost obscure reference to the Take That hit "Sunday To Saturday."
- Cybernetic Ghost: "Thousands of years ago I survived the quickening of the..."
A reference to the film Highlander II: The Quickening
- Ignignokt: "Let it be short for 'Here I am, Rock You Like a Hurricane.'"
A quick reference to The Scorpions hit "Rock You Like A Hurricane."