"The Creditor" is the 5th episode of Season 8 and the 105th overall episode of Aqua Unit Patrol Squad 1.
Shake drives his new hummer into a parking structure to visit his therapist. There, he tells him all about his encounter with the Creditor. Told in flashback, Shake first signs a contract to the Creditor, in which he threatens Shake to it. As Shake continues his story, he and the Creditor went to a night club, only for the Creditor to murder the women he hung out with. Out in a wasteland, Shake buries their bodies. Shake and the Creditor go to another night club, only for him to murder the DJ. Once again, Shake buries the murdered body in the wasteland. After a while, Shake results into hiding from the Creditor. After meeting up with him in the front lawn, Shake tells him he cannot hang with him any longer. Soon, the Creditor starts killing Shake's friends, except Meatwad, who has no bones. After killing Frylock, the Creditor grows tired and irritated. Shake tells him that if he wants to hunt people, he should stick to hobos and prostitutes. As Shake concludes his story, the Creditor has found Shake, destroyed his hummer, and killed him (and his therapist), where the entire setting was a bedtime story told by the Creditor to his two children.
- Narrator (George Lowe)
- Master Shake
- Women at the club
- DJ at the club
- Recorder Peddler from "Hoppy Bunny" (Carl's TV)
- Puppet on Television set
- Creditor's children
- The Creditor kills numerous unnamed people offscreen.
- Carl has his skull and spine ripped off by the Creditor.
- Frylock has his skull ripped off by the Creditor.
- Master Shake has his skull ripped off by the Creditor.
- Master Shake's therapist has his skull ripped off by the Creditor
- Master Shake is seen watching Soul Quest Overdrive while hiding from the Creditor.
- Everyone (except Meatwad) dies in this episode.
- Much like other episodes in season eight, this episode opens with the caption Seattle.
- Carey Means isn't credited as playing Frylock in this episode.
- Frylock only appeared in one scene at the forest with one line in this episode.