Dr. Weird reveals that he's grafted a deer antler to his groin so he can fit in with the herd. Steve asks him how he goes to the bathroom, and Dr. Weird simply sprays him in the face with his mouth (blowing off his own helmet), and also blowing Steve away.
In this episode, Meatwad continually listens to "Doin it' 4 Da Shorteez" by Sir Loin, who sounds very similar to MC Pee Pants, and like MC Pee Pants, has subliminal messages, which causes Meatwad to take any kind of food away and donate it to Sir Loin, to feed the "shorteez". Frylock, wondering what all of this is about, tracks down Sir Loin and he is getting every piece of food in the world in a building. It is revealed that he is MC Pee Pants and is now in the form of a cow in Satan's orders. Frylock, like last time, tricks Sir Loin, or, if you wish, MC Pee Pants, into getting in a bank to negotiate better terms for his debts (for some outdoor furniture that he purchased), but actually leads him into a slaughterhouse, where things end bad for him once again.
- In the song ("4 Da Shorteez"), it says 'f**k' without a bleep.
- This is the second Episode to have MC Pee Pants. Satan isn't shown, despite the fact that we already saw him in MC Pee Pants.
- After Shake runs to Meatwad's room with the ketchup, you can still see the bottle in the fridge.
- The record label that Sir Loin appears on is the same as MC Pee Pants: Sugarbear Records.
- During this episode, Frylock can be seen reading a newspaper (aptly titled "The Times") and on the front page you can see a picture of Dr. Weird's roommate, Randall (who, if you recall, had his DNA spliced with that of a pork chop) and below that there is a picture of Ignignokt and Err flipping the bird in a forest setting. On the back page of the paper, a picture of Oog (holding the super computer, from the episode of the same name) can be seen as well.
- The only things visible in the Aqua Teens' refrigerator after Meatwad raids it are a bottle of hot sauce, ketchup and what appears to possibly be a bottle of whiskey.
- The channel Meatwad's CB radio is tuned to is 8, surprisingly not 666 (the number of the beast in the Bible).
- When the scene transitions into hell at the end of this episode, toxic waste barrels and various bones are shown buried deep in the ground beneath the Aqua Teens' home.
- The 'six-story skeleton named Eddie' Meatwad is talking about is Eddie the Head, the mascot for British heavy metal band Iron Maiden.
- Meatwad: Don't you see Frylock. He's going to use all that fly spit to melt down the walls of the First National Bank.
- Sir Loin: Exactly!
- Meatwad: because he's angry at the banks.
- Sir Loin: Stupid ass meatball mother. I melt the walls so I can get the money. So I can keep up with the payments of this here patio furniture, which is broken now, because I broke it, thank you very much.
- Frylock: It's all cools, light.
- Meatwad: Ok Frylock, let me talk to him. I know rap.
- Frylock: Well ask him what he's doing with all this garbage.
- Meatwad: Wazup wazup wazup wazup wazup in da hizzy?
- Shake: Thanks a lot for sanding up my eggs. You know what, just take them with you, when you leave the country because I banish you forever more.
- Shake: I think what you need to do is shut up! Or else it's going to be hell week all rolled up into one night all up in here.
(really loud music playing)
- Frylock: You have to turn that off.
- Meatwad: Oh I'm sorry. (turns off the light) Is that better?
- Meatwad: That there is a song with a message. And that message is that you need to think about the starving people that gotta eat sand to survive. Sand ain't got no nutrients. I know, cause I eat it constantly. I got zero energy, I cough all the time, my diet's bad and... zzz.
- Dr. Weird: Gentlemen, behold! I have grafted a deer antler to my groin!
- Steve: Wow.
- Dr. Weird: You know, so I'll fit in with the rest of the herd.
- Steve: Yeah, how do you go to the bathroom? (Dr. Weird shoots water at Steve through his mouth. He flies away)
- Shake: Down your throat, you bug-eyed freak! You know how much that duck cost?!(Bends down to Meatwad) Higher than you can count!
- Meatwad: Hey Carl.
- Carl: Oh great, you've seen me.
- Meatwad: Hey, you wanna contribute to Sir Loin's hungry drive? We've gotta feed the shorties, yall.
- Carl: Yeah, let me see here. I think I got some uh, oysters over here. (Spits into garbage sack)
- Meatwad: Oh... thank you.
- Carl: And uh, be sure to thank Sir Loin for keeping me up all night.
- Meatwad: Well, uh... I'll do that. Hey, I thought that oysters had shells.
- Carl: Nah... usually, but not these. They were, uh, farmed raised. In my throat. With cheese. Hey, uh... you want some crabs? 'Cause I got some of them.
- Meatwad: No, no. My bag's pretty full right now.
- Carl: I don't know if they're Alaskan King but... they feel huge.
- Shake: Could someone please explain to me what happened to my Duckling a la'range?
- Frylock: You had Duckling a la'ra-?
- Shake: You don't even know how to say it, so stop. Try it once. No, forget it! You know what, you're gonna try it and then you're gonna screw the name up and then it's gonna sound disgusting and I won't even want to eat it anymore. Thanks! Thanks for ruining my lunch. Which is gone, by the way!
The first two notes and all quotes come from TV.com, and the rest of the notes come from Aqua Teen Central.