Master Shake wishes to become a super hero. After his promotional schemes fail, which includes day-glo wall posters and black on black stationery, Shake steals some radioactive waste and, after flinging a few earthworms into a puddle of it, exposes himself to it, hoping to acquiring super powers. Instead of becoming "The Drizzle", whose super power is to sprinkle down the "rain of vengeance" on criminals, Shake contracts radiation poisoning and begins slowly dissolving and emitting hot, green fumes. Burning up, he cools off next door in Carl's pool where Meatwad, with Frylock's help, crank calls him on his super hero cell. Next, Meatwad appears as the Drizzle's side kick, MR2 (Mr. Mister), complete with misting bottles (see accompanying illustration). Since Shake is still smoking from toxic waste, Meatwad recommends that he change his name from "The Drizzle" to "The Fume", which he eventually does. After setting several buildings on fire, Shake returns home, having now melted down to a puddle on the floor, still fuming green toxic material. The three worms (that shake tried to make them bite him earlier) erupt through the floor as giant, roaring monsters which Frylock explodes with his eyes. Finally, Frylock and Meatwad leave due to the fumes Shake is emitting (Frylock tells Meatwad that they'll live with Uncle Carl for a while) but just before leaving Meatwad shows Shake what he looks like in a mirror, leaving Shake screaming in horror.
- The three mutated worms are killed by Frylock's eye lasers.
- In this episode, Meatwad says "Yeah, Fat Albert's in the can." This is a funny reference to the show Fat Albert & The Cosby Kids.
- Frylock's web browser has a similar look to Microsoft's Internet Explorer with a few notable distinctions, notably the logo being an "A" encircled by stars.
- This is the second time that Carl does not make an appearance, yet was mentioned.
- If you listen close enough to the news reporter on the Aqua Teen's television, he mentions that he is aware that nobody is listening and then begins to say lewd things including something about touching a co-anchor in an inappropriate manner.
- If you look at the bottom left of the news report, you can see the reporter's name is "Zack Proctor."