Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Meatwad wants a rabbit, but Master Shake buys him a snake named Nathan Scott Phillips instead. Shake tells Meatwad that he can still make the snake into a rabbit by stapling ears made from pipe cleaners to the snake's head. Meatwad does so, and the snake eats him. Frylock comes home and sees Meatwad inside of the snake, then tries to free him by making the snake vomit out Meatwad. Master Shake tries kicking the snake, but this only makes it angry and it eats Shake as well.
Frylock decides that the only way to free them from the snake is to destroy it. He shoots it with a ball of electricity, but accidentally ends up killing Meatwad and Shake with it.
With Meatwad and Shake gone, Frylock can finally hang out with the "wrong crowd." He orders some hookers and has a loud party. The next morning, Carl comes over to ask him about the noise of the previous night, but Frylock slices him up with a machete.
Frylock dumps gasoline all over the house and is about to light it when a zombiefied Shake, Carl, Meatwad and the snake show up at the door and accuse him of killing them, an accusation Frylock blatantly denies.
We then see Frylock in his room standing next to Meatwad, who is wearing a helmet that covers his face. Frylock tells Meatwad that it was all just a virtual reality simulation meant to explain Meatwad the responsibility of having a pet. The pains behind Meatwad was just Shake jabbing him in the back of his head with the fondue fork. Meatwad shoots Frylock with a shotgun and eats his brain, then reveals to Frylock that that was a virtual reality simulation and that Frylock doesn't know him as well as he thinks he does.
- The contrast for this episode is darker then it's supposed to be for the DVD release. The digital download version of this episode is in its proper contrast.
- This is the first of 9 episodes beginning with the word "Super".
- Jiggle Billy, from the episode Dumber Dolls, can be seen in Meatwad's closet buried in the sand when Frylock is pouring the gasoline all over the house.
- Super Birthday Snake is Carey Means favorite episode.
- This is the first time they use a fire other than the regular campfire taken from Space Ghost.
- Meatwad names his snake "Nathan Scott Phillips." Coincidentally, real-life Australian actor Nathan Scott Phillips went on to star in the film "Snakes on a Plane" three years after this episode, in 2006.
- In Frylock's simulation he had told Meatwad that after what he had seen in Meatwad's simulation Meatwad proved himself unworthy of of a rabbit however Meatwad had not even gotten a bunny to prove himself responsible he only go a snake, and Frylock ended up killing them.
- Master Shake and Carl only appear in this episode through the simulations.
- The zombies were actually right about Frylock killing them, as he accidently caused Master Shake and Meatwad's death and murdered Carl, making him responsible for every death but his own in this episode.
- On the day this episode premiered, Adult Swim got a brand new look, with black and white text bumps. The network's name also became [adult swim]. This currently hasn't changed.