The eighth season of the animated television series, Aqua Teen Hunger Force premiered the United States on Cartoon Network's late night programming block, Adult Swim. Season eight premiered on May 8, 2011 and ended July 24, 2011. It consisted of ten episodes . Season 8 is called Aqua Unit Patrol Squad 1.
Starting in season eight voice actor George Lowe, who frequently makes guest appearances on Aqua Teen Hunger Force, will now appear in every single episode. Dave Willis also confirmed on Twitter the comedian Neil Hamburger will be guest appearing on an episode for this season
In May 2010 at Dragon Con, it was confirmed that Dr. Weird and Steve would be returning as series regulars. However, they only appeared in one episode. In a 2010 interview, Dave Willis also confirmed that season eight will revisit the original concept of the Aqua Teens being detectives, which was originally added by request of Cartoon Network for the original series, but was dropped offically after three episodes. However, this concept for Aqua Unit Patrol Squad 1 was again dropped after one episode also. The Mooninites and Markula were supposed to return as major antagonists of this season. This was somewhat true, but Ignignokt and Err only appeared in three episodes. The first was when they appeared on Allen's moniters, and the second had them as censorship over a woman's breasts. There was one major appearance in "Jumpy George." Markula only appeared in a single episode.
|101||1||"Allen Part 1"||May 8, 2011|
|102||2||"Allen Part 2"||May 15, 2011|
|May 22, 2011|
|104||4||"Freedom Cobra"||June 5, 2011|
|105||5||"The Creditor"||June 12, 2011|
|106||6||"Vampirus"||June 19, 2011|
|107||7||"Wi-tri"||June 26, 2011|
|108||8||"Jumpy George"||July 10, 2011|
|109||9||"Lasagna"||July 17, 2011|
|110||10||"Last Dance for Napkin Lad"||July 24, 2011|
- This is the final season where every episode features an opening theme song.
- This season has the most deaths of Frylock, he died in Allen Part Two, The Creditor, and Last Dance for Napkin Lad.
- Usually, Frylock either dies in one episode, or survived in every episode.
- This season also has the most deaths of Carl. The only episodes he did not die was Intervention, Jumpy George, and Last Dance for Napkin Lad.
- Meatwad is the only main character that did not die in any episode.