Carl attempts to sell the Aqua Teens' house to a couple of hipsters after the Aqua Teens were dragged off and cocooned by military spiders by the landlord. The two decide to buy the house for its asking price, but they're melted by robots who also want the house. Unfortunately for Carl, the robots don't have any money and are actually more obnoxious and destructive than the previous tenants. With the approval of the house's actual landlord, Markula, the robots are given the house. They spend their time testing Carl, threatening to kill him if he fails. When he does fail the last test, he gives them a test of his own: "Count the bullets." Carl then pulls out a minigun with an ammunition chain so long that it piles up on the floor. He procedes to shoot the robot husband and wife with a large amount of ammunition. The pair however are still functional despite having many bullet holes and missing pieces of their bodies and actually ask to be shot more, claiming the bullets are like vitamins to them. Carl complies and continues to shoot them with a bored expression. The shooting continues through the credits, with the husband eagerly asking for more and the robot children now apparently joining in.
Featured Characters Edit
- Vishal Roney and his wife
- Robot Father
- Robot Mother
- Robot Children
- Frylock (voice only)
- Shake (voice only)
- This episode was originally featured as an extra on Aqua Teen Hunger Force Zombie Ninja Pro-Am for PlayStation 2.
- Other than the theme song and credits, this is the first episode not featuring the Aqua Teens. Although, Frylock's voice, along with Shake, can be heard on his voicemail.
- This is the first episode to air in 16:9 high-definition, although "Boston" is likely to be produced in high-definition, however, it never aired on television.
- This episode is numbered in the dead center of the series, as there are exactly 69 episodes before it and 69 episodes after it.
- According to the Adult Swim schedule and on the message before it first aired on television, this episode can also be known as "Robots Are Everywhere".
- This is the first episode to air after the movie's release.