Main plotEditMeanwhile, back at the Aqua Teens house, Meatwad attempts to count every one of his Harvest Time Tickets so he can get a ten-speed. Although Shake cimes in numerous times and shouts out random numbers to confuse him. After a while, Frylock grows angry and finally reveals to Meatwad he only has 7 tickets. The Mooninites then burst through the window, and take Meatwad on a crime spree. They then obtain a Foreigner Belt from a carnival, a belt that bestows upon them the powers of the super group Foreigner. They use its speacial powers for their own wants and desires. The Mooninites first use the belt on Carl, freezing him by using the belt. Then they take his pornography and dresser. The foreigner belt also uses lyrics from the group Foreigner to take effect on their victim, such as Meatwad. Meanwhile, Carl thaws himself with his tanning bed set on Jamaican. The Mooninites use the belt on Shake telling him to stand in the street. Carl steals the belt so he can use it against the Mooninites as revenge. With the song "Hot Blooded", he boils the water in his pool where the Mooninites are swimming, causing them to flee to their ship. Similar to the earlier episode Meyhem of the Mooninites," the episode closes on board the Mooninites' spaceship as they retreat from Earth. Ignignokt extends a pixellated middle finger that is substantially longer than the finger displayed in "Mayhem of the Mooninites" and declares that he is doing it harder than he ever has. Carl gets his head turned into a game and Shake is hit by a bus.
- 1970s-80s rock bands: Throughout this episode, numerous references toward bands like Foreigner and Loverboy are made. The Foreigner Belt uses commands named after songs by the rock group Foreigner. The songs referenced include "Cold as Ice", "Dirty White Boy", "Double Vision", "Hot Blooded", "Head Games", and "Urgent".
- 42: "42" is the answer to "Life, the universe, and everything", as explained in detail and constantly referenced in the "Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy" book series written by Douglas Adams.
- Ignignokt claims his God is "an Indian who turns into a wolf", but Err corrects him that he may be referring to Wolfen. In a FOX News broadcast during the 2007 Boston Mooninite scare this line was repeated on national television in an attempt to explain the Mooninites.
- Carl claims he saw Foreigner performing with Canadian rocker Bryan Adams at the Meadowlands Arena in their 1983 tour.
- Err tries to use the Foreigner belt by singing the Loverboy songs "Turn Me Loose" and "Working for the Weekend," but they have no effect as they are not Foreigner songs. Carl also claimed that he saw Loverboy at Madison Square Garden.
- Err sings part of the Styx song "Mr. Roboto".
- This is Master Shake's final flashback.
- This is the only time that Carl is responsible for the defeat of the Mooninites.
- When Frylock says Meatwad has seven Harvest Time tickets, look closely. He has seven and a half tickets. Look Closer.. Its 8 Tickets.. They get smaller the higher you go to give the appearance of distance..
- During the ending credits, Ignignokt and Err can be seen on the moon.
- During the end of the episode, after Carl turns his head into a game, if you look closely at Meatwad you will notice that he approaches carl without rolling. It appears as though he was sliding.
For this episode's full transcript, Click here.----
- Ignignokt: Come Meat-man, lets go break the law to fulfill your primitive needs.
- Meatwad: Well I don't think so. Last time you threw me at an old lady's mailbox and made me moon Boy Scout Troop 324!
- Err: Ha Ha, We did!
- Ignignokt: Well... This time we won't.
- Meatwad: Ok cool, let me go get my keys.
- Ignignokt: Fry-man, we're full of religion now. Everyone, please, bow your heads and pretend to be serious.
- Err: Do it, or I'll bow 'em for ya!
- Ignignokt: You have deeply offended us and our god. And our god is a god of vengeance, and horror.
- Err: And action!
- Ignignokt: Our god is an Indian who turns into a wolf.
- Err (quietly): No, that's Wolfen, man.
- Ignignokt: Yes, well, the Wolfen will come for you, with his razor!
- Ignignokt: The innocent shall suffer… big time.
- Ignignokt: We forgot all about your needs, we were too busy fulfilling our own.
- Ignignokt: We're here to steal your pornography and sodomize our vast imaginations.
- Ignignokt: Your neighbor, Carl, was gracious enough to let us rip him off and burn his furniture for no reason.
- Ignignokt: This pornography is infinitely excellent. This dresser, however, is very boring.
- Err: Yeah, get rid of it!
- Ignignokt: Torch the dresser, Meatwad!
- Meatwad: But this is where Carl keeps his clothes!
- Ignignokt: Look, these women don't have any clothes, and they're not complaining.
- Err: Yeah man, they're kissing each other!
- Ignignokt: And you want Carl to be forever kissed, right?
- Meatwad: Hell yeah, I'm a dirty white boy! I'm a mean, lean ground beef machine!
- Meatwad: I hate nature! Now you get me a beer and a woman! I'll give that waterbed a workout!
- Ignignokt: Carl! You're striped with radiation!
- Err: [singing] Domo arigato—
- Carl: Shut up about that and you give me that belt right now!
- Err: Well try and take it from me, if you think you're man enough!
- [Carl takes the Foreigner belt from Err.]
- Err: Hey, man! You took my belt!
- Ignignokt: Try using the belt without these ... the instructions!
- Err: Yeah, let's see ya try!
- Carl: I don't need no instructions to know how to rock!
- Carl: [His Foreigner belt has turned his head into a "Connect Four" board] What is this? Who set this on "Head Games"?!