Dr. Weird lost weight... with a chainsaw. But he still isn't pretty.
Master Shake is having a temper tantrum about his having lost his PDA, stating that somebody stole it. Frylock asks Shake where it could be, which leads the Aqua Teens to the Adirondack mountains (Shake claims to have conquered a race of aliens there). Frylock does not find Shake's PDA, but he does find out that there really were aliens in the Adirondacks. Shake immediately leaves, and Frylock is badly beaten by the aliens. Later, Frylock finds Shake torturing Meatwad by forcing Meatwad underwater with a crane. Shake is doing this because he thinks Meatwad stole his PDA. Meatwad nearly dies, but Frylock gives him CPR. Shake threatens to blow up Carl's pool. Frylock talks Shake out of it, but he blows it up later anyway. Shake has a nightmare about where his PDA is. The next morning, he takes Meatwad and Frylock to the Trenton Tar Pits to find Romulox, a creature of the tar pits who, Shake believes, has stolen his PDA. Shake never finds Romulox, and Frylock becomes fed up with the "Captain," so the Aqua Teens head home. Upon arriving home, Frylock gives Shake a planner (which he calls a "Personal Analog Assistant"), but Shake hates it. The Aqua Teens head inside to find Romulox inside their house. Romulox is holding a PDA, and Shake states that it is the PDA he wants, meaning Shake never had a PDA to begin with. After making several rude comments about the Aqua Teens not having things, Romulox gives Shake his PDA, because it "makes [him] look like a Hillbilly ." Romulox uses a grappling hook to leave. Carl calls his insurance agent Vishal about his destroyed pool. Shake uses a grappling hook to enter Carl's room through the window. Carl hangs up the phone, and Shake says he is Batman. Carl then says "I'm Batman too!" and jumps out the window.
- Shake says at one point of the episode that he could have played Tetris.
- After busting in through Carl's window, Shake claims to be Batman.
- A personal digital assistant (PDA), also known as a palmtop computer, or personal data assistant, is a mobile device that functions as a personal information manager. Current PDAs often have the ability to connect to the Internet. A PDA has an electronic visual display, enabling it to include a web browser, but some newer models also have audio capabilities, enabling them to be used as mobile phones or portable media players. Many PDAs can access the Internet, intranets or extranets via Wi-Fi or Wireless Wide Area Networks. Many PDAs employ touchscreen technology.
- In his review of the Magnavox Odyssey, the Angry Video Game Nerd (played by James Rolfe) quotes Master Shake. "I could be playing Tetris, but I'd have to animate it page by page."
- This episode (along with "The") has the shortest episode title ever.