One Hundred is the 100th Episode Of Aqua Teen Hunger Force. It originally aired on May 2, 2010.
Frylock is obsessed with the number 100, which keeps appearing everywhere. This was a very obvious parody of the film The Number 23. Frylock says that the Mayans invented the number, which is an obvious parody of the "2012" phenomenon.
Shake then flies off to meet with the network guys, and Dana Snyder pops out of his lid, demanding syndication money, claiming it's the one-hundredth episode, so he deserves it. A network executive replies that because Aqua Teen Hunger Force is only eleven minutes long, they only have fifty half-hours. Shake then comes back wearing a Laker's shirt and sunglasses and tells Meatwad to pick a card.
A giant monster in the shape of the number 100 appears at the Aqua Teens' house and sends them into the world of Scooby Doo where the show is now renamed Aqua Unit Patrol Squad. Frylock is now called Fry Boy, Shake is now called Captain Pistachio, and Meatwad becomes a parody of Scooby, called Meaty Meaty Moo. A woman named Tabitha who resembles Daphne/Velma joins them. Carl briefly appears, but Shake tells him to leave. When Carl tries to leave a creature kills him. They investigate a haunted house, where Dr. Weird, Handbanana, BillyWitchDoctor.com, Dr. Wongburger, and Willie Nelson (from "The Shaving") are briefly seen. They unmask the monster, who turns out to be the 100 Monster. Shake tells him that he failed to put Aqua Teen Hunger Force into syndication, saying that he even tried to double the episodes to make them fit into a half-hour.
The credits roll over Dana Snyder again trying to reach a syndication deal for Aqua Teen Hunger Force, but the network executives walk out on him, saying that nothing he says is funny.
This episode jumps to a Scooby Doo parody, which IGN says is the "funniest stuff ATHF has done in a long time." 
IGN gave the episode a 7.8. out of 10, generally classifying it as "good," but comments on how oddly dark things went, when they had a character show up and state his desire to rape and behead a female character in that episode. After some dialog, the character grabs the female and takes off off to the woods. The show ends with Snyder being criticized for this by one of the previously-seen network people.
- Master Shake
- Puppet signing on the television
- Television executive Nick Weidenfeld
- Unnamed television executive
- Dana Snyder (as himself, animated)
- Tom Savini
- 100 Monster
Aqua Unit Patrol Squad segmentEdit
- Captain Pistachio (Master Shake)
- Fryrock (Frylock)
- Meaty Meaty Moo (Meatwad)
- Dr. Weird
- Monster from "Monster"
- Dr. Wongburger
- Hand Banana
- Willie Nelson
- Carl (unnamed in segment)
- The Bayou Boo-Ya monster (revealed to be the 100 monster)
- Second Meaty Meaty Moon (take on Scrappy-Doo)
- In the Aqua Unit Patrol Squad 1 opening, the monsters that chase the Aqua Teens are Carl's costume from Monster, Dr. Wongburger, Hand Banana, Willie Nelson, Dr. Weird, the robot bank robbers from the Theme Song and BillyWitchDoctor.com.
- When Frylock keep saying about the number "100", things of 100 is seen in the beginning of the episode, such as 10 x 10 = 100, 100 tiles in a Scrabble set, the first 9 prime numbers equals 100, which are 3+5+7+11+13+15+17+19+23, which indeed equals 100, 100 cents in a dollar.
- When Meatwad does it, at the microwave, it says "1:00" (one minute), means 100, His lunch is a sausage stick and two bagels, it looks like 100.
- George Lowe and his partner Tom, does it as well, 100 degrees, 1 o'clock, "C", which is the roman numeral for 100, a century, which is 100 years.
- This is the second time that a original series of Adult Swim have a one-hundred episode. The first was Space Ghost Coast to Coast (the one-hundred episode was "Howard"), and the third was Robot Chicken (the one-hundred episode was "Fight Club Paradise").
- Curiously, this one-hundred episode is very similar with the one-hundred episode of Robot Chicken, because in the same cases, the intro of the new season was different to the original intro (in Robot Chicken intro of the Season 6 premiere episode, "Executed by the State", the roles of Chicken and Fritz Hunmorder/Mad Scientist, are changed. Later, in Season 8, the series had a new intro, like the intro of some specials) .
- This is the last episode of Aqua Teen Hunger Force with the original name of the series, because in the Season 8 premiere, "Allen Part 1", the name of the series was changed to Aqua Unit Patrol Squad 1. Later, in the next three season, new names were given to the series.