Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Oglethorpe is a very fat and spiky creature. He is orange and sports a "droolband" (a sweatband under his mouth). Similar to many other Aqua Teen Hunger Force characters, he does not normally wear any other form of clothing. Oglethorpe sports a heavy Austrian accent. Oglethorpe also speaks German. If he is shocked or injured, he shouts, "Oh, scheisse!" as well as "nein."
Oglethorpe is even quicker to anger than Carl. He claims to be a genius but is actually just a buffoon with access to "advanced technology" (which is assumed to be provided by a disco supplier). He plans to conquer Earth, through nonsensical plans such as sending a "clone" of Master Shake to "de-terraform" the Earth. Despite Oglethorpe going to high school with Ignignokt, The Mooninites despise the Plutonians and Oglethorpe's opinion of the Mooninites seems to be inconsistent. The Plutonians and the Mooninites are sometimes at war (which just seems to consist of the Plutonians and Mooninites trading insults and pranks).
Besides his advanced technology, Oglethorpe's only special ability is to excrete soap, but Frylock once said that it smells more like waste. This ability was only demonstrated by Oglethorpe's acquaintance Emory. This power only appears in "Space Conflict From Beyond Pluto" and is never mentioned again.
- "Space Conflict From Beyond Pluto"
- "Bad Replicant"
- "Universal Remonster"
- "Frat Aliens"
- "The Last One"
- Spacecataz (season 3 cold openings)
- Aqua Teen Hunger Force Colon Movie Film for Theaters
- "Deleted Scenes"
- Aqua Teen Hunger Force: Zombie Ninja Pro-Am (video game)
- "The Greatest Story Ever Told"
Relationships with Other CharactersEdit
Aqua Teens and CarlEdit
- He is named after Oglethorpe University in Atlanta, Georgia.
- Oglethorpe's voice came from a rather adulterated comment made by Andy Merrill, according to the Volume One DVD commentary on "Space Conflict from Beyond Pluto."