Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Monster is episode 93 of Aqua Teen Hunger Force.
Meatwad is too scared to sleep in his own room because he believes a monster lurks within. Master Shake tries to trick Meatwad into thinking that there really is a monster, so Meatwad will hire him as a professional Monster Hunter. Meatwad spends a night in a hotel and uses Frylock's credit card. Tired of Meatwad being too scared to sleep in his own room, Frylock tries to get Carl to pretend to be the monster that's scaring Meatwad.
When the Aqua Teens investigate they see Carl, and Frylock uses a taser on him. The Aqua Teens find out that the monster was really their gerbil Starsky, which really turns out to be a demonic monster. It infects Master Shake and turns him into a demonic monster. The three spend the next weekend at the hotel in which Meatwad had stayed. Master Shake, still infected, hops out the window into the giant fountain below. He returns to their room with Carl's head on a platter and shrieks: "ROOM SERVICE!"
The show immediately rolls credits.
- Master Shake
- Limo driver
- Dana Snyder is Meatwad's limo driver.
- Carl is seen naked (other than a monster coustme that only goes up to his arms).
- Carl's penis is censored.
- The bottle Shake drinks from is the same one from A PE Christmas and looks like Canada Dry ginger ale.
- Carl's monster costume can be seen again in One Hundred.
- When Frylock says "It's the same damn chair you've been looking at for the last ten years!" that is a nod to how long Aqua Teen has been on the air.
- When Shake gets possesed by Starsky he looks very similar to Brownie-monster.
- The monster costume that Carl wears looks similar to Travis of the Cosmos.
- The design of the "infinite" stretch limo in the background of the credit card scene is probably a nod to Aphex Twin's Windowlicker.