Dr. Weird presents his beloved fiance. But unfortunately, for him, it turned out to be a giant spider, which is actually MC Pee Pants.
Meatwad begins listening to a new song, "I Want Candy", by MC Pee Pants. and blasts this music for several days, which infuriates Shake since he cannot make his 'new material'. Trying to prevent Shake from hitting Meatwad with a guitar, Frylock tries everything he can to quiet his music, such as listening to different artists, or wearing headphones. Every attempt fails, which makes Frylock grow very "pissed off". He then threatens to Meatwad "Just get a new album, or I'm gonna send Shake in here, with that damn guitar!!!". Little do they know, that this song makes you extremly addicted to candy. In need of candy, Meatwad goes Trick or Treating. He then stops at Carl's house, where he claims he could hear Meatwad's music from next door. Making him a fan of the song, and addicted to candy as well. Meatwad and Carl Spend the next several hours washing Carl's car and eating candy. After hearing the song once again, the final lyrics inform them to " Mess up the mix, mix up the mess, come on down y'all here's the address say 612 Wharf Avenue right next to gentleman's club" where Carl claims he knows where that is. The two of them then drive off to 612 Wharf Avenue. Unlike Carl and Meatwad, Frylock noticed some horrible lyrics such as "A hyperactive juice that only I can produce, I'll build a giant drill, bore straight into Hell, releasing ancient demons from their sleep forever spell so they can walk upon the earth, and get resituated, and hawk the diet pills MC Pee Pants has created." So they follow them to 612 Wharf Avenue. Upon arriving, They realize that MC Pee Pants is actually Dr. Weird's "beloved fiance" the giant Spider. He attempts to jack them up on candy, so they can power a drill that unleashes demons from Hell to run a global diet pill pyramid scheme! Expectedly, the drill does not work, because there is not enough people. MC Pee Pants claims he developed this whole plan only so he can fit in. Frylock, Meatwad, and Shake help him out by suggesting he gets a job at Pizza Potamus. MC Pee Pants agrees, and enters the building, unaware that it is set to explode. The force of the explosion kills him, and sends him to hell. Frylock informs the other two that he killed him because he would never make it in the real world because he was an 8 foot spider wearing a diaper. MC Pee Pants is then shown in hell with Satan where they don't dig rap and instead listen to Speed-Metal.
- Dr. Weird has his head bashed repeatedly on the floor by MC Pee Pants.
- MC Pee Pants is tricked into entering a pizza store, where the entire building is set to explode.
- MC Pee Pants is caught in a ball of fire in Hell.
- Pizza Potamus: The pizza place Frylock and the others take MC Pee Pants to was named after the star of the Hanna-Barbera cartoon Peter Potamus & His Magic Flying Balloon. Peter would become a regular on another Adult Swim show, "Harvey Birdman: Attorney at Law".
- Hume Cronyn & Jessica Tandy: In the lyrics to "I Want Candy", Hume Cronyn and Jessica Tandy are mentioned. The two were very prominent Hollywood actors who starred in many films together, usually as either love interests or husband and wife.
- The animation background of Hell at the end of the episode is really the center of the Earth background from the episode "Monolith of Evil", from the 1978 Hanna Barbera cartoon Challenge of the SuperFriends.
- The song Frylock plays on Meatwad's stereo is "Le Quattro Stagioni-Primavera" (The Four Seasons - Spring) by Antonio Vivaldi.
- Shake still has Dr. Weird's guitar from the episode "Mayhem of the Mooninites." And he uses it again in "Party All the Time."
- Beethoven, Bach, and Vivaldi were not from the 15th century like Frylock said. Beethoven lived in the 18th and 19th centuries, while Bach and Vivaldi in the 17th and 18th centuries.
- If one listens closely through the playing of I Want Candy that Meatwad is blaring through his earphones, one can hear Frylock saying, "Goddamn it, Meatwad! Take those damn things off, and turn that music down!". What Frylock is saying while Meatwad's ears are ringing is indecipherable, however.