Carl is arrested for drunk driving and ended up in jail. But he was bailed out by Frylock. The next day he received a breathalyzer and tries to get Frylock to fly him to Melonshakers, but Frylock refused because of his behavior and he takes Meatwad instead. When they arrive outside at Melonshakers at night, Carl tells Meatwad to wait outside but Meatwad wanted to go in. Carl tells Meatwad to act like that he and Carl never met each other, Later in the morning, Carl is laying down drunk next to his car and tells Meatwad to blow the breathalyzer but it the car won't start because Meatwad was also drinking. Meanwhile, Meatwad drags Carl to the convenience store but later caught by the same police officer who arrested Carl and Meatwad tried to ask the officer to blow the tube, but the police officer attempts to arrest Carl and Meatwad but he was stopped by Frylock and starts an intervention. During the Intervention, Frylock asks Carl that he accepts Jesus Christ. Unfortunately, Carl and Jesus apparently don't "see eye to eye". They go to a museum with old Jesus posessions. They take his hair, and put it in Frylock's cloner. But this didn't bring Jesus back to life, it brings his gay hairdresser Rupert back to life instead. Frylock still tries to get Rupert to convince Carl, but Carl sees this as an advantage to get on the road while drunk again.
- This is the first episode to show Melonshakers, the strip club always mentioned by Carl first in MC Pee Pants.
- Frylock is revealed to be a Christian believer, but he wasn't since The Dressing and Bible Fruit.
- Meatwad thinks "fart" is a bad word, but he did say it since Total Re-Carl.
- That store that Meatwad drags Carl to is the same one in The Meat Zone.
- Shake suggest Carl does something he can at least tweet about, possibly pointing out he is on Twitter.
- This is one of Dave Willis' favorite episodes.
- Carl's "guitar solo" is the recycled animation from The Clowning.
- Despite the move to Seattle, the police car still has "South Jersey Police" written on the side.
- This is the first time when Carl has said Frylock's name.
- This is the only episode in this season, along with Allen Part Two, that does not show the Seattle caption in the beginning.