Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
"IAMAPOD" is episode 95 of Aqua Teen Hunger Force.
Shake gets to beta-test the new iPod, but it turns out to be a real pod, and it longs to consume him so that it can become him. However, after a night of drinking (and finding out that he does not like the band Chickenfoot) he tries Meatwad, also to no avail. So then Frylock takes the gang to a Chickenfoot concert, where the pod consumes the bassist, Michael Anthony, and replicates him to the point of destroying the world.
- Master Shake
- The pods are similar to Space Ghost: Coast to Coast's pods as they both have similar shape. Although in the ATHF rendition of the pods, they have faces, they can talk, they are a lighter green, they have tentacle-like arms, they like Chickenfoot, and we have not seen the inside of the pods. In, SGC2C's rendition of the pods, they have no faces, they are a darker shade of green, they have no arms, they can't speak, and the inside of the pods have an egg-like mouth with teeth. Both do replicate people who are asleep. 
- This episode, including its ending, is based off of Invasion of the Body Snatchers.
- This episode was unintentionally uncensored during its first airing.
- Actor Donald Sutherland is mentioned in this episode. Sutherland starred in the 1978 remake of Invasion of the Body Snatchers and the 1994 film version of Robert A. Heinlein's The Puppet Masters, both of which this episode parodies.
- The name "IAMAPOD" is a parody of the iPod.
- Carl does not have any dialouge in this episode.
- When Shake is drunk, he mistakes Frylock for his mom and asks if he's grounded. Ironically enough, Shake does get grounded in Sweet C by Frylock.
- ↑ Space Ghost: Coast to Coast, episode 72 "Snatch"