|“Groovy Time for a Movie Time”|
|Artist||The Soda Dog Refreshment Squad|
"Groovy Time for a Movie Time" is a song by The Soda Dog Refreshment Squad. It was played at the beginning of the movie in a parody of the 1953 short film Let's All Go to the Lobby and are soon interrupted by the song by the heavy metal band "Mastodon" with the song "Cut You Up With a Linoleum Knife." This song is on Aqua Teen Hunger Force Colon Movie Film for Theaters Colon the Soundtrack.
- It's a groovy time for a movie time
- So grab your gal, and grab a seat
- But don't forget to get somethin' to eat
- Delicious meat, a nutritious meat
- You can't beat my meat for a special treat!
- Sucking on me is really neat!
- Don't be a jerk
- And don't be a fool
- Be a good neighbor and follow these rules
- What are these rules?
- Remember to keep your shoes on at all times
- Don't pull your penis out unless you really need to
- Indecent exposure is a Class 2 felony.