Grim Reaper Gutters is the 8th episode of ATHF's 4th season. It aired November 19, 2006.
An unusually persuasive (and annoyingly persistent) gutter salesman interrupts an otherwise charming discourse on good times and good friends.
Shake and Meatwad are bored, so Shake pulls flaming crossbow and points it at Meatwad, but Meatwad doesn't flinch and Shake was just playing it off like old times. Meatwad remember a time from the episode Revenge of the Mooninites, where Frylock lost his vision and blasted the walls in the house. Shake remembers when Playboy called him because they didn't have any men for the women at the mansion. Frylock remembers when he save both Shake and Meatwad's lives. After which, A compilation of clips featuring the Andrew W.K. song Party Party Party is shown to prove that he did indeed save their lives. Shake remembers when he brought Frylock a computer before he left for Mexico after not paying the bills. Meatwad remembers when he found a pubic hair in his salsa and made shirt out of the hair, but seeing that nobody wants it, Meatwad decides to give it to Carl, but Carl doesn't want to go over until he heard that Tera Patrick there and quickly heads next door, but finds out that Dan (from Grim Reaper Gutters) (voiced by Ned Hastings) is there. After refusung to buy something multiple times, Dan kills him. Dan vows that he will not leave until he makes a sale, so Frylock goes out to buy some gutters. After this, Dan finally leaves. Shortly after, Tera asks "Where is Dan? I want to party with him." Shake says that he would be coming back after selling some bridges in New York. Meatwad disagrees with Shake's statement, saying there isn't a bridge in New York, then pulling out his pistol and shooting himself instead.
Note: Many of the characters in this episode only appear within flashbacks. Names with an asterisk beside them are the names of the characters who appear outside of flashbacks in this episode.
- Master Shake*
- "Playboy" on the phone
- Nathan Scott Phillips
- MC Pee Pants
- George Washington
- Boost Mobile Phones
- Radioactive worms from "Super Hero"
- Adirondack Aliens
- Cybernetic Ghost of Christmas Past from the Future
- Happy Time Harry
- Major Shake
- Sir Loin
- Easter Bunny
- The Trees
- Terra Patrick*
- Dan from Grim Reaper Gutters*
- Frylock shows Shake and Meatwad a montage to demonstrate that Frylock has saved "both [of their] asses." However, most of these clips do not actually involve Frylock saving anybody. Some simply involve Frylock foiling one of Shake's plans, while the clip from "Super Birthday Snake" involves Frylock accidentally killing both Shake and Meatwad.
- This is the first time that Meatwad dies in the series. This is another of Carl many deaths.
- Said montage drastically increases the number of characters that appear in this episode.
- Oddly enough, Meatwad survived when he accidentally shot himself in the head in The Cloning.