Master Shake comes home to find that Meatwad has been doodling all over his chair. Meatwad tells several lies to avoid making Shake mad. Not only is Shake not mad, Shake gives Meatwad a kids menu to color on. When Meatwad becomes suspicious of Master Shake's tricks, Shake informs him that he gave his golf club to charity. Frylock enters the room, and Shake explains that he was abusing ducks when a girl with remarkably similar interests shows up. Shake concludes that they are in love and hugs Frylock and Meatwad. He leaves to tell Carl that he has a girlfriend. Frylock shows Meatwad that Freda is a robot he programmed and that Meatwad cannot tell Shake about. Meatwad, of course, tells Shake everything over the phone. Later, Shake and Freda show Meatwad and Frylock their sex tape (Shake is bouncing on a bed with Freda in the same room), and Freda demands to speak with Frylock. Freda tells Frylock that she hates Shake, that she is self-aware, and that she is willing to walk into a power grid to avoid being with Shake. Meanwhile, Shake has purchased a Ring Pop as an engagement ring for Freda. Carl enter the Aqua Teens' House inquiring about Freda, and Freda falls in love with him. Shake proposes with the ring (mostly eaten by Meatwad), but Freda leaves with Carl.
At Carl's house, Freda is about to have sexual intercourse with Carl, but Freda informs him that he must kill Master Shake beforehand. Carl comes out and plans to kill Shake. After Frylock argues with Carl over Freda's inability to have sexual intercourse, Carl tells Shake to leave. Carl goes back inside and Shake says he will not give up. Shake becomes extremely out of shape and tries several times to get Freda's attention. When he confronts her about their break-up directly, Freda jumps off a bridge to get run over several times and die. Shake tries to enjoy abusing ducks with Frylock's new and unfinished robotic female, but feels she is taking all of the fun out of it.
- Master Shake
- Tammy Tangerine makes a brief cameo on a Kids Menu.
- It is interesting to note that when Freda gets run over several times, a train runs over her and is followed by several cars.
- This episode and Ezekial confirms the long-running assumption that Shake has no idea how sex works, having been born without a penis.
- This is one of the few episodes in which the credits play over the end of the episode, as they do in "Larry Miller Hair System."
- This is the fourth episode when Shake and Carl fights over a woman.