"Ezekial" is the twelfth episode of the fourth season of Aqua Teen Hunger Force, and the sixty-seventh episode overall. It originally aired on December 17th, 2006.
Carl gets a knock on his door from a small Shake look-a-like. Carl tells him to go next door. Master Shake doesn't accept him at first, but he and the others let the milkshake in after he cries and starts to run away. Meatwad gives him the name Jesus Ezekial Jesus and Frylock tells him he can stay until he gets old enough to work security at the mall. Although Ezekial likes this idea, Shake wants him to be a professional basketball player. Shake and Ezekial try to play some basketball, but Ezekial doesn't like it. They then try some tennis, but discover that Shake's not very good with that either, which he blames Ezekial for. Shake then tries to kill himself with Carl's car. After Carl berates him for making the car smell like exhaust, he hands Shake a steak knife and tells him to go kill himself on his own lawn. Meatwad comes outside as Shake explains that he wants his son to watch him slit his own throat so he'll feel guilty about "what he's doing to me". Meatwad tells Shake that Ezekial is inside the house playing chess with the Chess Dragon. When they check it out, Ezekial beats the frustrated Chess Dragon. Shake gets excited, but Frylock breaks the news to him that Ezekial is not his son and that he never had sex. Frylock explains that Ezekial is actually older than Shake - he claims he's 4,000 years old - to which Shake replies, "Right, like there's two talking milkshakes!" The Chess Dragon then crashes through the ceiling, picks up Ezekial, and flies off with him. Frylock says, "There were."
- Ezekial is presumably killed by Chess Dragon.
- Comedian Patton Oswalt -- the voice of Ezekial -- is credited under the pseudonym of "Shecky Chucklestein."
- Ezekial later appears in a picture with Shake playing tennis in the season five episode "Dummy Love".
- This episodes establishes that Meatwad is mentally retarded when he says, "No one beats the Chess Dragon not even me, and I'm retarded".
- This episode and Freda confirm that Shake doesn't have genitals.