Dr. Weird creates ... "THIS THING!" which is the RainbowMaker 400. After Dr. Weird proclaims he is "one can short of a six pack", the lights suddenly go out. After the lights come back on, the "thing" is gone. Dr. Weird questions on who could have "penetrated his impenetrable fortress", though its quite obvious that they got in by the Rabbot hole. His hair helmet then catches on fire.
After the cold opening, Shake asks Frylock to find out what acids dissolve meat. Meatwad grows destressed and then Frylock receives an e-mail about a magic rainbow at the park which gives gold to everybody who walks into it. Frylock asks himself "What kind of idiot would check this out?" Carl is then seen at the park telling himself that he will only give this "rainbow thing" five more minutes before he goes out to the store to buy a "Hot-Rod Magazine". The rainbow suddenly appears and he goes flying into the woods where Flargon, Dingle, and Merle mug him.
Carl is then transported back to his pool where the Aqua Teens are residing. Frylock and the Aqua Teens decide to investigate. Shake abandons the plan and gets kidnapped, allowing Frylock to find the Leprechauns. After Shake tries to steal all the treasure the Leprechauns have gathered, they escape, and Shake makes off with Carl's chain. Meanwhile, the Leprechauns use the rainbow machine again, and end up taking Carl's whole house.
- Snatch: Merle makes a comment about diamonds being in Antwerp in this episode. This is an allusion to the Guy Ritchie film Snatch, in which a diamond is heisted from a Jewish bank in Antwerp. Also, a line in the film said by the main character, Turkish, reads: "What do I know about diamonds? Don't they come from Antwerp?" which adds further heft to this allusion.
- Space Ghost Coast to Coast: During Meatwad's tender moment in the woods there is a shark that appears onscreen that goes by the name of "Old Kentucky Shark" which originated in the Space Ghost Coast to Coast episode called "Kentucky Nightmare." It should also be noted that "Kentucky Nightmare" was the re-tooled version of "Baffler Meal," which would've been the first episode to feature the Aqua Teens.
- When Shake runs up to the rainbow and gets abducted, his hand are entirely missing.
- Carl has a box of kleenex and hand lotion on the night stand by his bed.
- There are some changes that have occurred since the pilot. Carl's house now looks bad, the lawn between both homes is more defined and Meatwad's room has changed drastically in appearance.
- One can see a picture of Frylock with a younger Dr. Weird. The photo has never been moved nor has it ever been explained in an episode. It was explained in the film that these two characters may have relations.
- Several deleted scenes/endings of this episode are included as easter eggs on the ATHF Volume One DVD Box Set.