Spacecataz: The pizza is delivered to the Mooninites, who slam the door on the delivery alien without paying. His hand is cut off, and he screams in pain.
Master Shake tries to use the gas line for a torch for a fake Olympics Ceremony. When it fails (like all of Shake's plans), Frylock extinguishes it and calls someone from the city. But the person from the city is Dusty Gozongas, a stripper from the Wild Wild Chest. For the rest of the episode, Shake and Carl fight each other over her…culminating in Dusty spraying them in the eyes with mace and she is subsequently abducted by Wrench Aliens.
Featured Characters Edit
- Pizza Delivery Man
- African American worker
- Wrench Aliens
- The strip club's name that Dusty works for, Wild Wild Chest, is a reference to the television show Wild Wild West.
- The swollen eyes Carl and Shake get after Dusty sprays them with pepper spray are the same swollen eyes from they get from the chickens in "The."
- When Shake drops the camera on the floor to give it to Meatwad, it doesn't explode like everything else Shake drops or throws.
- This is the first time Carl runs.
- This is the only time Frylock uses his Water Vision.
- The Wrench Aliens later appear as enemies in the game, Aqua Teen Hunger Force: Zombie Ninja Pro-Am.
- This is the second episode when Shake and Carl fights over a woman. The first being Mail Order Bride.
- The CN Skull replaces the "Skull!" with a Wrench Alien saying "Yes!" This is the first time that the CN Skull is altered.
- Carl mentions a strip club called Crotch Town which is never seen in the regular series, however, it is a major location in the opening and closing sequences for the tenth season. It is also seen briefly in the season eleven intro, as an homage to the season ten intro.
Dusty Gozongas: Who are you guys?
Wrench #1: This pole is malfunctioning.
(Gestures towards stripper's pole) Wrench #2: Yes!
Wrench #1: Perhaps if you were to dance around it.
Wrench #2: Yes!
Shake: C'mon in lover. I'm just in here you know... wearing a mask and tickling myself with an ostrich feather. (Eats a strawberry) Oh ho ho.
Repair Man: (Flips light switch off and on) Your power's back on.
(Shake is shocked) Repair Man: Hey. Can I have one of those strawberries?
Shake: No! Get out of here!
Meatwad: I can't believe you two put a women between you and your friendship.
Frylock: Especially one that doesn't even know you exist
Shake: Yeah, it makes me sad I have to sue his ass back to the stone age
Carl: You wanna go Shake, I'm here, we'll go right now!
Shake: Bring it on fat boy!
Meatwad: Whoa guys! Now listen to me. Love is a wondrous thing. There's much more to it than the physical experience. Like...well hell I don't know, she had some tig ol' bitties, didn't she?