In this episode, Shake digs (and pretends to be stuck in) an old abandoned well in order to attract women, as he saw on a show he was watching. All the while, Meatwad pesters Frylock with profanity. Frylock becomes curious when Shake mentions an "Old Abandoned Hot Tub" and decides to check out the well for himself. There is an underground house at the bottom, where the legendary Dirtfoot, thought to be a hoax, is also living. The news makes an insistent point of saying he is homosexual. Shake occasionally comes to the surface to talk to Frylock and Meatwad, and as a last attempt to get sympathy sex jams his hand in a mailbox. Instead of women coming to the rescue, Dirtfoot comes up from the well and rescues him. The media sees and instantly makes a report of their homosexuality on the news.
An elderly lady then stops at their house, saying she ran over their dog (with her swords.) It is not a dog, but Dirtfoot. Overcome with his own insecurity and the media attention, Shake yells "I'm straight!" and decapitates himself with a katana. The elderly lady's top then randomly vanishes for no reason, just like in Bruno Sardine: Private Inbreastigator, which prompts Frylock to insist that Meatwad not look, but that he will look instead.
- The elderly lady at the end of the show is voiced by Dave Willis' real life grandmother, who he calls Granny.
- This is the first episode of the series to drop the cold openings altogether.
- The refrigerator in Shake's "bottom of the well apartment" can be seen in Dave Willis' house on the Aqua Teen Hunger Force volume 4 DVD (disc 2) in the "Extra", called "Raydon".
- The "Red Spud On Tap" sign in Shake's "bottom of the well apartment" was hanging on the wall of the bar in "Super Trivia".
- The "Street Muscle" poster in Shake's "bottom of the well apartment" has a 1970 Plymouth Roadrunner on it.
Allusions and ReferencesEdit
- Dirtfoot is a parody of the legendary monster Bigfoot.