The Cybernetic Ghost of Christmas Past from the Future is a crazy robot who claims that he is the Ghost of Christmas Past. He first shows up in Carl's house (in February) and tells Carl "what Christmas was like" when Carl was eight, in which he was made to eat carpet by his father and his house was destroyed by robots and lasers (Carl remembers eating carpet, but not the robots and lasers). He then proceeds to fill Carl's pool with elf blood as a plot device to tell the Aqua Teens and Carl about the original Santa Claus, an ape named "Sir Santa of Claws", and elves from Mars. He has a penchant for telling drawn-out stories such as this with absolutely no factual basis or consistency. He says that the only way for Carl to get rid of the blood is for Carl to have sex with the Great Red Ape in Space. Carl eventually gets rid of him by selling his house to Glenn Danzig, who buys the house specifically for the blood, and whom the Ghost can't stand.
He may be related to Turkatron, who once claimed to be the Cybernetic Ghost of Christmas Past from the Future but was later discovered to be a defective toy from the present. Still, the Cybernetic Ghost and Turkatron have the same voice and same penchant for telling convoluted stories. He says he has something to do with Sigourney Weaver and that he survived the "Quickening of the Dragonoids". He is one of only seven members of Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday... who survive "The Last One", along with Ignignokt, Err, the Rabbot, Mothmonsterman and Major Shake.
He also appears in Aqua Teen Hunger Force Colon Movie Film for Theaters in which he snuck aboard the plutonians ship and hangs out with them for the entirety of the movie.its also revealed that he was created by Dr. Weird. The film also revealed that he doesn't know anything about the past and future, and insteads randomly strings words together to make up events that never transpired and never will. In the film he falls in love with Oglethorpe, and they often kiss each other.
He appears as a sports commentator in Aqua Teen Hunger Force: Zombie Ninja Pro-Am.
He is a gray robot made entirely of metal. He has a beak with a speaker in it. He also has a Mohawk. He's relatively tall and skinny.
Powers and abilities Edit
He's most known ability is to be able to tell ridiculously long distracting story usually starting of with "Thousands of years ago.......". He's right hands clippers which can be used as weapons and can be expanded into multiple more deadly weapons. He is also show to have laser eyes and the ability to shoot bullets out of his mouth.
- He often tell's stories that are very long winded, have no relevance to the episode plot and are contradicted later on in the series; examples of this include Santa Claus.
- It's unknown if he's related to Turkatron in any way, though the latter is aware of him.
- HIs right hand can become multiple other weapons.
- "Cybernetic Ghost of Christmas Past From the Future"
- "The Last One"
- "Deleted Scenes"
- Aqua Teen Hunger Force Colon Movie Film For Theaters
- Aqua Teen Hunger Force: Zombie Ninja Pro-Am
- "Larry Miller Hair System"
- Aqua Unit Patrol Squad 1 Theme Song (cameo)
- Aqua Something You Know Whatever Theme Song (cameo)
- Aqua Teen Hunger Force Forever Theme Song (cameo)
- "The Greatest Story Ever Told"