The Aqua Teen's house is rented out once again, this time to a giant white monster named Paul, who during the night, screams and destroys the house. Carl calls Markula to complain, but he sees no problem with any of it. Fed up, Carl calls Frylock, revealing that he, Shake, and Meatwad are caught in a giant spiderweb beneath a giant spider piñata, which is filled with spiders. Markula has trapped them there and threatens to break the piñata unless they pay the rent for October, which Frylock refuses to do because of the gas leak. Frylock pleads for Carl to locate and rescue them before they are used as birthday games, but Carl is hesitant. The birthday in question is for Markula, who is turning 4,040, and he invites Carl and Paul to go. Later, Frylock calls Carl again and tells him to retrieve a bottle of garlic champagne from his room. At the party, Carl spills the liquid on Markula, causing him to melt into nothing. Then Paul grabs hold of Carl, but the liquid doesn't affect him. The Aqua Teens, not knowing what Paul is, leave, and when the DJ announces a couple skate, Paul gets so excited he squeezes Carl until his head comes off, prompting the spider piñata to break and the spiders to crawl out.
Featured Characters Edit
- Homeless Guy
- Live Action people on Carl's TV
- Ned Hastings.
- Several police officers are killed by Paul.
- Markula melts after having garlic champagne thrown at him.
- Carl is squeezed to death by Paul.
- In this episode, Carl claims he calls the cops to have them come over, but they took one look and kept driving. But Carl has said in previous episodes that the cops don't answer his calls.
- This episode is later referenced in the show though a flashback.
Memorable Quotes Edit
"Why have you disturbed my slumber at this hour?" - Markula
"Just so you know, he's ripping all the copper out of your house." - Carl
"..everything is fine Carl, you need to relax; they're only kids." - Markula