"Chicken and Beans" is the 2nd episode of Season 9 and the 112th overall of Aqua Something You Know Whatever.
Meatwad writes his own song, entitled "Chicken and Beans". In the Sub Shop, Meatwad performs the song on stage with Frylock accompanying him. During this, Shake records the event as Meatwad, nervously, decides to reduce to projectile vomiting.
Shake uploads it to NotUTube, and it instantly makes Meatwad popular. Meatwad is then sent to perform on TV. Shake grows jealous of his fame and deletes the video, and uploads his own song.
Frylock calls Meatwad, only to find that the fame is starting to get to Meatwad's head, as he is pushy, aggressive and rude. Frylock and Shake fly over to get Meatwad. Just as Meatwad is about to perform for a concert, he initially calls everyone off and cusses them out on stage.
Afterwards, Frylock finds Meatwad backstage, and grounds him for 6 weeks. Back home, Shake finds that he is sued for copyright infringement of his song, and is to appear at court.
- NotUTube is an obvious spoof of the video website YouTube.
- Shake's NotUTube username is 'terrabyt8125'. There is a channel on YouTube with this username, in an attempt to recreate the NotUTube channel.
- Meatwad said he was going to be on Lopez Tonight however it ended in 2011. This could be due to Meatwad misinterpeting the phone call, and it could very well be a different talk show.
- According to when the NotUTube videos were added, a portion of this episode takes place on Monday, April 2, 2012. 
- According to Dave Willis, this episode is based on the Charlie Sheen implosion from 2010-2011.
- The motel room is the same set used for the hotel in room in Carl.
- In a November 27th, 2013 airing of this episode, it was rated TV-MA.
- Charity, Chastity, Prudence, and Hope's names are a reference to a Husker Du song of the same name. The song was written by Grant Hart and is featured on their double LP Warehouse: Songs and Stories.
- ↑ http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCTWidiSX02tQ-mhnDuBAZ0g
- ↑ This date has been confirmed to be April 2, 2012. Please, no further tampering with this date.