In the first season of the show, Carl suffered a plethora of misfortune, but he rarely died.
- Carl is put in a cocoon by Mothmonsterman, who claims to have "laid about a thousand of his eggs in Carl's esophagus..." Carl presumably dies because Mothmonsterman's offspring would likely kill Carl once they hatch, assuming the Brownie Monsters didn't kill Carl first.
- Carl got electrocuted by Meatwad as he was about to enter his pool. It's possible he died from the electrocution since he laid still on the same spot and didn't bow his head near the end.
- After Carl discovers that his pool is not covered under mysterious explosions, Shake bursts into his house with a grappling hook and claims to be Batman. Carl loses it and jumps out the window. It can be assumed that he died there.
Season 2 was when the writers officially ditched continuity in favor of being able to do whatever they want with a story. Because of this, Carl's deaths became much more frequent.
- Although it was technically a simulation, making the event even less canon than usual, Carl is killed by Frylock in this episode after he starts to question Frylock's new lifestyle.
- Frylock's new toilet (which does not waste any water) sucks Carl into it, effectively destroying his body and leaving only his head. He is revived by Frylock later in the episode, but his body is never truly replaced.
- The Willie Nelson monster rips off Carl's arms, killing Carl.
- At the end of this episode, Shake's faulty logic causes Carl's head to explode, resulting in Carl's demise.
- After being infected with a strange disease that turns people into clowns, Carl is frozen by Frylock until a cure can be devised. Decades later, Carl's frozen body falls over and breaks into pieces.
- Although Carl didn't really die in this episode, a television set shows Frylock killing Carl with a shotgun, leaving the real Carl horrified.
By this point in the series, Carl's constant dying had become a running gag.
- Carl is crushed by Ultra Mega Chicken
- Carl is injured by one of Ted Nugent's arrows. Carl tries to remove it, but his head is blown up because of this course of action. A rainbow then comes out of Carl's head.
- Electrocuted and exploded along with Shake after Carl's legs followed Shake's into his pool.
- Had his house burn down at the end
- Injected with the parasitical "diet" and bursts open with a big parasite at the end
- Had his house crushed by the two Eggzillas
- Had his skin ripped off by The Amazing Mongrel
- Shot by Rudy, skinless
- Killed by Dan after he refused his offers to fix his gutters.
- Died from massive blood loss from his nose.
- Electrocuted by Master Shake's LED Light after it exploded
- Front of his house exploded with said LED Light
- Shot by the SWAT Team
- Was squeezed to death
- Eaten alive by a pile of ants.
- Died from the explosion by getting a blowjob from a mermaid along with Frylock and Meatwad.
- Viciously killed when Drewbacca jumped through the open window to his room after mooning Drewbacca,causing him to transform
- Possibly died from massive blood loss after Meatwad cut his arm off.
- Shake shows up at the hotel room as room service with Carl's decapitated head.
- Carl becomes a fat blob in the future and is killed by Allen's lightning.
- Carl continuously overconsumes alcohol throuhgout the entire epiosde.
- Chainsawed by Shake.
- Carl gets his skull and spine ripped out by The Creditor.
- Carl is the test subject of the Vampire vaccine cooked up by Frylock. Unfortunately, the vaccine doesn't work, and Carl is mawled by vampires.
- Carl tries to kill his mother by giving her a Wi-Tri , but winds up being killed himself by a drilled summoned by Zod.
- Carl is forced to wear a shock collar while under house arrest after getting his tongue bitten off by a hooker. Carl is also tortured by Shake placing his famous Lasagna just outside of Carl's reach. Carl breaks every bone in his body, and is told by Lance to drink a strange milkshake which causes all of his bones to combine into "a hideous super bone." Carl then follows Shake's lasagna out the window and falls to his presumed death.
- Buried alive when faking his death
- Thrown up on during Meatwad's performance while shake records the whole thing
- Possibly died along with Shake by getting attack by the skeletons.
- Got burned alive by the rocketship, but it is unknown that he died or just injured.
- Possibly died by getting attacked by the nightwolf.
Season 11 Edit
- Killed by the missile explosion along with Jubilee, Knapsack, Gypsy the GPS, and the Aqua Teens.