Cold Opening: While Dr. Weird and Steve are eating at "Dr. Weird's Favourite Restaurant", Dr. Weird discovers an adhesive bandage in his pudding, and orders the waitress to remove it. Steve then points out that he could get it for free, and Dr. Weird demands that the waitress return the bandage, and that he wanted it for free. Clearly, he misunderstood what Steve meant by "You could probably get it for free, now."
Plot: The episode begins during the Aqua Unit Patrol Squad's latest investigation at an abandoned house. During the investigation, a construction worker drives beside the house and begins to demolish it. Master Shake then gets into an argument with the construction worker who was tearing down the house. He later breaks his right hand and he says to his friends that he can't do anything with his right hand. He most likely had aggravated the construction worker to the point of beating him. Frylock then points out how the new show that they star in is not good at all. Master Shake then realizes, for their new show to turn out well, that there would need to be more crime and action. So he leads the others to Dr. Weird's Laboratory and orders the others into Dr. Weird's "Hyper-Sleep Chamber". His plan is to freeze himself nine years into the future, in which there is more crime taking place. Unknown to Shake, however, Frylock and Meatwad actually hold the door open so that the "Hyper-Sleep" is not activated, and Master Shake is the only one frozen. Frylock and Meatwad then run off, while Master Shake has a large, green, arachnid-like alien creeping onto his face. The Creature then starts to perform sexual intercourse with him for the nine years that were set to go by. Master Shake then awakens nine years later in the next scene, with a large brown mustache. The Alien hops off Shake and yanks a long red intestine from his throat, and begins to explain why he had "on and off" sex with him for the past nine years. It is then revealed that he deposited his eggs within him. Before he can finish, a bolt of lightning races out of the sky and kills him. Disgusted, Shake leaves the decaying body behind, and hurries off to the abortion clinic, where he has all of the parasites removed. Afterwards, he stops by his house, now abandoned, trashed, and covered with spider-webs on the inside. Realizing that everything he knew and loved was gone, he collapses in the backyard, and begins to mourn all of his losses.
- Dr. Weird (cold opening only)
- Steve (cold opening only)
- Waitress (cold opening only)
- Narrator (George Lowe)
- Master Shake
- Female Senior Citizen
- Construction Worker
- Taxi Mucho driver
- Willie Nelson monster (mentioned only)
- Love Mummy (mentioned only)
- D.P. and Skeeter (mentioned only)
- This is Dr. Weird and Steve's first appearance since the movie.
- This will be the final appearence of Dr. Weird.
- This episode is the first of a two-parter episode.
- The Danger Cart is now repainted into the team's new name.
- This new season starts off with a new theme song, performed by Josh Homme.
- Master Shake's famous quote returns, "Aqua Teen Hunger Force, Assemble!", except now slightly changed to "Aqua Unit Patrol Squad, Assemble!"
- Despite the team being relocated in Seattle, their new house is almost exactly the same as the old one.
- Frylock flashes back to the movie when Shake mentions his VCR.
- Subsequently, they both break the fourth wall by mentioning the old show and the new show, respectively.
- Randall makes a cameo in this episode.
- As Shake enters the house, he calls out to Willie Nelson, Love Mummy, and those Frat Alien guys.
- While on stakeout, the house beside the team is the same home to SimuCarl in Larry Miller Hair System.
- The newspaper Frylock holds at the begining of the episode says "CORN ON THE COB STILL AT LARGE".
- After Frylock leaves and Shake tips the Danger Cart over, Shake's hand is missing.
- The doctor from Party All the Time makes another appearance.
- The black construction worker from Shake Like Me makes another appearance.
- The old woman from Dirtfoot (episode) makes another appearance.
- Danny the owner of the Hypersleep chamber resembles to a Xenomorph facehugger from the 1979 Sci-fi horror film Alien