Master Shake steals the identities of Flavor Flav and Terminator X so he and Meatwad can record a Christmas album as Public Enemy. Unfortunately, he gets eel diarrhea in the process. On Christmas day, he gets arrested for breaking into Better Buy in an attempt to find out if the album is selling (it isn't because the store is closed). In jail, Shake claims he's Flavor Flav, and eels explode from his body, killing him. Meatwad went to chuck D's place and he liked the album. At the very end, it's revealed that Shake has been infected by Chuck D.'s pet Space Eels.
- This is one of the few episodes Carl does not appear in.
- Shake fake gold says "Thug Life", with is the exact same thing when that says on Shake grill when he turns black in Shake Like Me.
- In the church, Dave Willis, Jay Edwards, Ned Hastings, Vishal Roney and his wife, George Lowe, Bert Banana, Tammy Tangerine, Mortimer Mango, Brownie-monster, Homeless Guy, CIA Agents, Dan from Grim Reaper Gutters, the Robot Husband and wife from Robots Everywhere, the Aliens from Antenna, Rob Goldstein from Aqua Teen Hunger Force Colon Movie Film For Theaters the hooker from The Clowning and the old woman from Dirtfoot (episode) make appearances.
- By this episode, the CN Skull was still drawn, but was shrunk down to the size of the original logo, this version was also used on Seasons 3 to 6 of Squidbillies.
- In the original airing, the ending scene where Meatwad meets Flavor Flav is not there, and ends with the eels bursting out of Shake. Later and current airings have the official ending scene.