2-And-a-Half-Star Wars Out of Five is the 7th episode of season six and the 85th episode overall.
A strange, many-nippled creature named Drew is mowing the Aqua Teen's lawn in hopes of staying with them and getting them to blow up the moon with him. After this fails, he tries to lure them over the phone, then by making strawberry pancakes. After all attempts to get rid of him fail, Frylock says he'll help him blow up the moon, but they blindfold him and shoot him in the heart.
This also fails and Drew goes to the pawn shop to ask how much he can get for the bullets. They turn out to be regular BBs. Frylock catches up with him with a "lightwaver," but before he can kill Drew (who turns out to be a shaved Wookiee named Drewbacca) he gets beamed up back on the Wookiee ship.
Then the moon gets blown up because the Mooninites put Yoda (whom they think is a bullfrog) in their microwave.
- This is a Star Wars special.
- A full orchestra with music that sounds similar to Star Wars plays throughout.
- Kate Beckinsale from Underworld is mentioned as Shake's lover, and he has her cardboard cutout, which strangely has a mustache on it.
- This is the second time the Pawn Store Clerk makes an appearance, the first time was Hoppy Bunny.
- The Mooninites make a cameo appearance.
- This episode is full of Star Wars and Star Trek references.
- Scott Adsit is credited as C. Puppington, a reference to his character, Clay Puppington, on Morel Orel. He was credited as Orel's drunken father before on Hoppy Bunny.